šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB is the second most reviewed movie on Rotten Tomatoes

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Reality
26 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Black Panther is really overrated. It's really amazing about its art direction ,but the story is really nothing extraordinary compared to CaptainAmerica2,3 /Guardian of Galaxy1 /Avengers3.:ohwell:

It's just because the film features almost all the black actors (the political correctness:oops:) that made this film wide-acclaimed by those "critics."Ā 

I lowkey, but also highkey agree :sweat:

I thought the movie was good, and I thought the actors played their roles very well, but in terms of the story and things like that, I would say that it's pretty mediocre. The artā€”like you saidā€”was good, but to me, the reason why BP did so well wasn't necessarily because of the story (not to say that it wasn't good), but it was because of the message behind the movie.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it's incredibly important to have diversity in entertainment and media, and I think BP should be celebrated for that, it's just that, the movie itself wasn't anything spectacular.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

doppelganger
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I lowkey, but also highkey agree :sweat:

I thought the movie was good, and I thought the actors played their roles very well, but in terms of the story and things like that, I would say that it's pretty mediocre. The artā€”like you saidā€”was good, but to me, the reason why BP did so well wasn't necessarily because of the story (not to say that it wasn't good), but it was because of the message behind the movie.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it's incredibly important to have diversity in entertainment and media, and I think BP should be celebrated for that, it's just that, the movie itself wasn't anything spectacular.Ā 

Black Panther is by no means a classic or even a great movie but itā€™s certainly seminal in terms ofĀ representation &Ā where Hollywood is going. I can understand why it resonated. As for me I am really only impressed wereĀ the music and art direction, the story like most Marvel films isĀ weak but at least BP has a more intimate feel.

There areĀ far better sci-fi films that get nowhere near 97. The best sci-fi films are philosophical and i think in thatĀ regard BP could have made a far greater impact.

Ā 

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Black Panther is by no means a classic or even a great movie but itā€™s certainly seminal in terms ofĀ representation &Ā where Hollywood is going. I can understand why it resonated. As for me I am really only impressed wereĀ the music and art direction, the story like most Marvel films isĀ weak but at least BP has a more intimate feel.

There areĀ far better sci-fi films that get nowhere near 97. The best sci-fi films are philosophical and i think in thatĀ regard BP could have made a far greater impact.

Ā 

I wouldnā€™t say any of the comic book movies as Sci-Fi tho. Theyā€™re all fantasy films

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

5 hours ago, Galagala said:

Black Panther is really overrated. It's really amazing about its art direction ,but the story is really nothing extraordinary compared to CaptainAmerica2,3 /Guardian of Galaxy1 /Avengers3.:ohwell:

It's just because the film features almost all the black actors (the political correctness:oops:) that made this film wide-acclaimed by those "critics."Ā 

I donā€™t see how all those white film critics were rating it so highly just because of political correctness though like šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I dont get it...

yASSsss
6 hours ago, Levels said:

@yASSsss

Update:

Rotten Tomatoes:
1. Black Panther: (428 reviews)
2. A Star Is Born / Solo: A Star Wars Story (410 reviews)

:vegas:

Well hello. Letā€™s celebrate that :vegas:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived