💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Tara Savelo shade Perez Hilton

Jonttutan

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I go through firefox to her twitter account all the tweets she made to Tara are gone. Thank god there's an app for the mac!!

And the more I read what Perez posts on his twitter and his website I can understand why people dislike him! Can't say I'm a fan of him. But it's nice how he is overreacting a lot.

Alien Tulip

:Chica: Reciepts. Savelo is an Italian last name. Either way. I love her.

My old mentor at my old job has the same last name and she was Scottish and Lithuanian.

J e s s e

This is perfect :clap: I love those two :lmao:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

RAMROD

Well, those who cannot see the image,

it is in here:

@perezhilton "Wearing fur is wrong + cruel and should not be done by ANYONE." well THAT fur is indeed wrong and cruel. pic.twitter.com/cTUVJTGA

— Tara Savelo (@TaraSavelo) August 17, 2012

And yes,Perez did say that here: http://perezhilton.com/category/kesha/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker

My old mentor at my old job has the same last name and she was Scottish and Lithuanian.

Doesn't mean she's not Italian. Unless Tara is related to this old mentor of yours. Italian until proven otherwise :derpga:

SEANGT

He needs to get off the cocain or meth...cuz we all know that fat b---h doesnt even know wtf a gym looks like. Why is He even alive???

This kind of made me uncomfortable. I don't really like Perez but damn. Calm it down! :)

Archived