[...]

but my friends keep tellin' me that something's wrong

then i met someone [tara queen]

and shade, there's nothing else i can say

Ovc3O.png

Lol!

Also. Lovin' dem shades on your avatar!

CannaeDrive

I'm dying. I love GaGa/Tara. I'm fast becoming the biggest Tara stan. She's hot. She's Italian. She's getting all da promo. She owns Fozzie. She openly shades people who deserve to be shaded.

One word : she is perfect! :laughga:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

MelbHawker

One word : she is perfect! :laughga:

Hopefully she makes her own pasta + meatballs every Sunday like GaGa. :lolgaga:

Honestly, don't shade Perez.. I know he's annoying b---hy two-faced and all but we shouldn't shade her.

:teehee:

Perez saying that wearing fur is bad when he already wore it makes him a hypocrite.

But...

Doesn't Gaga saying that she'd never wear fur and then wears it make her a hypocrite?

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Honestly, don't shade Perez.. I know he's annoying b---hy two-faced and all but we shouldn't shade her.

:laughga: :laughga: :laughga: .... :cryga:

Elizabeth

Fawless :nacho:

So, I presume when she's talking about friend beyrayals, one of those people is Perez?

I'm glad she's seeing him for who he really is now, I did always find it bizarre that Gaga was friends with him.

Monster Helper

um, picture doesnt work :sad:

I can't see it :noparty:

Perez saying that wearing fur is bad when he already wore it makes him a hypocrite.

But...

Doesn't Gaga saying that she'd never wear fur and then wears it make her a hypocrite?

It is normal for people's opinions and morals to change. They are not rigid. Gaga has also admitted it is hypocritical that she has worn leather and meat but can't wear rabbit fur for some reason.

What is shady about Perez is that he claimed to be her best friend and was completely supportive UNTIL Judas flopped. Then suddenly he was all about Katy and a new "Queen of Pop".

LickableMonsterBoi

He needs to get off the cocain or meth...cuz we all know that fat b---h doesnt even know wtf a gym looks like. Why is He even alive???

Alien Tulip

I'm dying. I love GaGa/Tara. I'm fast becoming the biggest Tara stan. She's hot. She's Italian. She's getting all da promo. She owns Fozzie. She openly shades people who deserve to be shaded.

She's not italian :smh:

He needs to get off the cocain or meth...cuz we all know that fat b---h doesnt even know wtf a gym looks like. Why is He even alive???

:rip:

Archived