Jump to content
Apple Music
digital art

Born This Way 10 years edition

Featured Posts

Aglaya

I kinda like this one more than the original :firega: it has an amazing creepy-vibe

She is winning again
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARealWildMan

OMG I LOVE IT I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

Love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARealWildMan

Do you mind if I use this in my own project too? (with credit of course)

Love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J

Whoa this is amazing! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sabatini
On 11/1/2018 at 10:33 AM, ARealWildMan said:

Do you mind if I use this in my own project too? (with credit of course)

Go ahead baby!

young wild brazilian
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARealWildMan
17 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Go ahead baby!

Thank you so much! :heart:

Love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARealWildMan

Can I ask, on the link you superimposed the images on a vinyl cover and record? How did you do that?

Love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sabatini
17 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Can I ask, on the link you superimposed the images on a vinyl cover and record? How did you do that?

It's a mockup. You can have a mockup for almost everything in the world... Here's a good website where you can find some https://www.mockupworld.co

 

I don't remember where I had the vinyl one from but basically search "vinyl mockup" and you'll find many <3

young wild brazilian
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARealWildMan
27 minutes ago, sabatini said:

It's a mockup. You can have a mockup for almost everything in the world... Here's a good website where you can find some https://www.mockupworld.co

 

I don't remember where I had the vinyl one from but basically search "vinyl mockup" and you'll find many <3

Thank you :heart:

Love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP AURA
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, Pietro said:

Where are deluxe tracks? :messga:

It has SOFY, Acid Wash Girls and Rabies as bonus tracks.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pietro
8 hours ago, ARTPOP AURA said:

It has SOFY, Acid Wash Girls and Rabies as bonus tracks.

And Black Jesus + Amen Fashion? It's not BTW without that track. Not for meeee

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP AURA
3 hours ago, Pietro said:

And Black Jesus + Amen Fashion? It's not BTW without that track. Not for meeee

sameee, idk why it’s not included hah

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sabatini
On 11/13/2018 at 12:32 AM, Pietro said:

And Black Jesus + Amen Fashion? It's not BTW without that track. Not for meeee

Just bcuz it's a vinyl and it doesn't fit too many songs but they would def be included in the CD version :ladyhaha:

young wild brazilian

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×