Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Review of "x" by Ed Sheeran

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

One 5/10

His falsetto is so bad! And it’s a huge part of the song. You’re not Justin Timberlake Ed :koons:

I’m A Mess 7/10

This song is so weird. I don’t like the lyrics one bit but somehow i can’t bring myself to hate the song either :oops: Why do i like this song?

Sing 10/10

I was so floored when i first heard this song. Pharell Williams made Ed Sheeran sound like Justin Timberlake! His Falsetto isn’t even that weak here and the speak rapping works too! I’m … just … speechless :shocked:

Don’t 11/10

This song is amazing but i like Ellie still more than you Ed :reductive: It’s definitely the standout track of this album and even if you don’t like Ed, give it a try you won’t regret it.

Nina 9/10

Fantastic groove and actually great story. I’m really impressed!

Photograph 0/10

Singing with too much emotion and trying to write deeply poetic lyrics can backfire. This song is a good example :laughga:

ALSO: Plagiarism!

Spoiler

Thanks at @Andreu for pointing that out.I didn't know that

Bloodstream 8/10

Don’t drink kids and really don’t do other drugs!

Tenerife Sea 9/10

I don’t like the bridge. That’s all :ohwell:

Runaway 8/10

If you want to get rid of a drunk daddy just ask Carrie Underwood for advice. She might have you covered.

Spoiler

tumblr_mluub3ou461s94iluo1_r1_500.gif

The Man 6/10

This song is too bitter for my taste :wtfga:

Thinking Out Loud 4/10

Overplay, mediocre lyrics and a boring unimaginative melody killed my interest in this song a long time ago :saladga:

Afire Love 9/10

Songs about dead relatives always get me :cryga: But The Edge Of Glory is still the superior song :huntyga:

Final Verdict: 86/120 or 7.1/10

Wow, i did not expect this album to be this good! I AM FLOORED! Check this album out if you have the time. I understand why the GP started to stan him back then.

For your consideration @Andreu :giggle:

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

My review of it

tenor.gif

oh wait, this is for X and not divide

Well, x is better than divide so i'll give it a...

giphy.gif

It's boring but doesn't deserve a sleep like divide

corvus albus
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

My review of it

tenor.gif

I don't like Ed but this album is really good. But i already listened to "Divide" and i can say that my next review will be a bit ... less forgiving :huntyga:

Andreu

Gurl, how can you say Sing is so good? I guess that it must be that you like the Pharrell productions while I.... strongly dislike them nnnnnnnn

Poor Thinking Out Loud

Photograph should have gotten a zero because it's a blatant copy, check it out @corvus albus

the corus is exactly the same. I still like his songs, but this plagiarism made me lose all the respect for her and decided not to buy anything by him.

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Gurl, how can you say Sing is so good? I guess that it must be that you like the Pharrell productions while I.... strongly dislike them nnnnnnnn

I always loved Pharell and The Neptunes. I know there are serious duds in their respective discographies but i still like them.

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Poor Thinking Out Loud

I didn't like the song when i heard it first and i don't like it more after a billion overplays :awkney:

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Photograph should have gotten a zero because it's a blatant copy, check it out @corvus albus

the corus is exactly the same. I still like his songs, but this plagiarism made me lose all the respect for her and decided not to buy anything by him.

:air: Well i think i should be happy the edit button exists :giggle:

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, NNES said:

I have the album at home but never listened to it except of the singles :huntyga:

I don't really like the two biggest singles :laughga:

Archived