Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
press

For Lady Gaga, The A Star Is Born Soundtrack Is a Family Affair

Carpet Shark

Featured Posts

Carpet Shark

For Lady Gaga, The A Star Is Born Soundtrack Is a Family Affair and Sonic Journey Down Memory Lane
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-books-music/a24088658/a-star-is-born-soundtrack-songwriters-interview/

The soundtrack's behind-the-scenes collaborators Jason Isbell, Julia Michaels, Diane Warren & more open up about working with the pop star and director Bradley Cooper on the already-timeless No. 1 album.
By Nick Williams    
Oct 31, 2018
Harpers Bazaar

GaGaAst
5 minutes ago, Carpet Shark said:

The soundtrack's behind-the-scenes collaborators Jason Isbell, Julia Michaels, Diane Warren & more open up about working with the pop star and director Bradley Cooper on the already-timeless No. 1 album.

giphy.gif

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

FATCAT

I'm still floored that Bradley got his first #1 album. I mean, sure, Gaga was attached, but maybe he'll keep up his music making.

Purr more, hiss less.

DaftFameMonster
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm still floored that Bradley got his first #1 album. I mean, sure, Gaga was attached, but maybe he'll keep up his music making.

I need to hear Bradley's "ARTPOP" :sis:

ANTI WP
37 minutes ago, Carpet Shark said:

For Lady Gaga, The A Star Is Born Soundtrack Is a Family Affair and Sonic Journey Down Memory Lane
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-books-music/a24088658/a-star-is-born-soundtrack-songwriters-interview/

By Nick Williams    
Oct 31, 2018
Harpers Bazaar

Harpers Bazar !!! LOL 😆😆😆

DONAJENDRO
49 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

He said everyone should stop him if he considers making an album we

Mad Onna

1 hour ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I need to hear Bradley's "ARTPOP" :sis:

FREE MY MIND WHIS-KY, YOU MAKE LIFE RIS-KY :stalkga:

giphy.gif

Vitleysingur

Every night after her show, she would come over to the studio bus and we would sit and write a song and record it, drive on to the next city, and repeat. She was in front of 20,000 people screaming and going nuts, and towards the end of the show she would do “The Cure.” The three of us who wrote it with her would be standing in the crowd watching all of these people scream the lyrics and then we go sit in a quiet bus and say, "Okay let’s do some more of that." It’s literally the most comfortable songwriting group I’ve ever been a part of—the four of us just have become a little family which allows the creativity to seriously flow out. 

:lolly:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived