Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clean Bandit Posts Gaga Lyrics

POP2

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

This could be good, clean bandit pumps out hit after hit so this could definitely smash worldwide.

however they do use that annoyingly overdone tropical house / chopped up vocal effect a lot and I hope their Gaga collab isn’t too “basic”  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

Be cool if it was Lady Gaga x Clean Bandit 

also I’d love powerful Gaga vocals with a good beat and violins :firega:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Thonin Dyn

if they make her collab with someone else  who appears to be luis fonsi i’ll sue

Serve it, Ancien City style!

I want that basic trash pop/tropical Bahamas/Barbados/Jamaican inspired song

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Glamourpuss

Clean Bandit are too basic though. I don't mean that in the harsh way it sounds but Gagas music is always on another level. She's better than them. Imagine Gaga singing that stupid rock-a-bye song. Ugh. 

AndrewGr
49 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

No one get excited. We've come too far during this ASIB era to fall back into the 'Frankenstein at the AMAs!!' level hype trains.

Oh you clearly don't know this fanbase at all. 2 weeks without Gaga news and they will start asking the DWYW video. :ladyhaha:

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

I just hope it slays.

No basic rockabye. Please something cool like solo.

Really? The voice is distorted half of the time.  Gaga's beautiful voice would be wasted on a track like that. 

ARTPOP2

Chill, It's not a collab it's just a million reasons remix ft. clean bandit commemorating the release of the mmr mv on December 14th :vegas:

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

Chill, It's not a collab it's just a million reasons remix ft. clean bandit commemorating the release of the mmr mv on December 14th :vegas:

Really how do you know That?🤔

Archived