Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMichael

ASIB

#205 in All Time Domestic (it has passed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

#314 in All Time Worldwide (it has passed Captain America: The First Avenger)

Thanks to the good weekend due to IMAX theaters, it has also had one of the best tenth weekends of all time in US (#100, better than The Incredibles 2)

ArtGagaPop
24 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Why is ARUTW rising all around the world? Is it the new WW singles? Or is it still a local UK mess? 

talent.

Spoiler

Actually in Sweden the song was playlisted in almost all the local spotify playlists around 6 weeks ago and has stayed in the top 20 ever since (excluding christmas songs). Like 1 week ago the song was moved to #1 on alot of smaller playlists where shallow had once been #1. I bet the they will begin the real push ww and send the song to radio as soon as they can once 2019 comes. 

nattuggla
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

talent.

Reveal hidden contents

Actually in Sweden the song was playlisted in almost all the local spotify playlists around 6 weeks ago and has stayed in the top 20 every since (excluding christmas songs). Like 1 week ago the song was moved to #1 on alot of smaller playlists where shallow had once been #1. I bet the they will begin the real push ww and send the song to radio as soon as they can once 2019 comes. 

Yeah I still hope ARUTW will be the officially the 2nd WW (outside of US) single.... :pray:

Teal Ambition

I'm not emotionally ready :air:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

29 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

New Zealand:

1. Always Remember Us This Way (+1)

2. Shallow (-1)

First country to pass the torch. 

The country of future hits has spoken

4 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Yeah I still hope ARUTW will be the officially the 2nd WW (outside of US) single.... :pray:

Yeah. No US. Shallow can still have + 0.01 updates for the next 2 months. Why give a chance to another single when we can have 3 Shallow singles.

Single no 1 : Shallow

Single no 2 : Shallow ( radio edit)

Single no 3 : Shallow  ( from ASIB without dialogues)

Stream all 3 now. :vegas:

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

THEY DID IT

OMG

THEY BETTER CERTIFED THE SOUNDTRACK WHEN IT REACHES 2X TOO

11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm not emotionally ready :air:

Someone leak this already 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

BlahForever1

Happy to see my country stanning for ARUTW! I hope ARUTW is pushed as the second single, it's been doing better in NZ than every Gaga single post-Applause (other than Shallow) so with the right Spotify, AM, and radio push it could go top ten here. If it went top ten it'd be Gaga's first album to have multiple top tens since BTW.

And it blows my mind that ASIB has been number 1 in NZ for 7 weeks consecutively. It makes up for ARTPOP and Joanne not at least debuting number 1. :vegas: 

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Yeah. No US. Shallow can still have + 0.01 updates for the next 2 months. Why give a chance to another single when we can have 3 Shallow singles.

Single no 1 : Shallow

Single no 2 : Shallow ( radio edit)

Single no 3 : Shallow  ( from ASIB without dialogues)

Stream all 3 now. :vegas:

Weren't you also one of those members who said Gaga should move on from MR to a 3rd single at the Superbowl?! :vegas: 

I am aware that Shallow is stagnating right now on Radio (like MR did in the beginning) but as long as Shallow isn't getting negative Spins and Bullets and AI for a couple of days it is not showing big signs of dying. As I remember it was already said a few weeks ago it was dying and it still increased in AI and positions since then, it's just doing it very slowly.... Additionally I think her team still should hold on to Shallow because it is the one song which is nominated at awards season.....

In my opinion they can send ARUTW to Radio if Shallow is showing actual signs of dying on Radio.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived