anyways, ms I wanna know what this is will hit 70M in the next few hours

Her best song since Bad Romance :giveup: 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
Just now, Runway said:

Her best song since Bad Romance :giveup: 

The amazing 3x Platinum lead single of ARTPOP says hi. Also a ton of other songs in between:

TEOG, Yoü and I, Marry The Night, Born This Way, Bloody Mary, Americano, DWUW, G.U.Y., Dope, Gypsy, Venus, Aura, Joanne, Million Reasons, DIC, JAD, Diamond Heart, Sweet But Psycho (:poot:)

Runway
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

The amazing 3x Platinum lead single of ARTPOP says hi. Also a ton of other songs in between:

TEOG, Yoü and I, Marry The Night, Born This Way, Bloody Mary, Americano, DWUW, G.U.Y., Dope, Gypsy, Venus, Aura, Joanne, Million Reasons, DIC, JAD, Diamond Heart, Sweet But Psycho (:poot:)

None of these are better than INLA, Marry the Night is close but still not better 

I-

corvus albus
Just now, Runway said:

None of these are better than INLA, Marry the Night is close but still not better 

I-

Oh right I've forgotten every song on TFM and ARUTW, ITA, Shallow, Diggin' My Grave, WDYDT. Also, you're still wrong :oops:

IAmNotHere1997

Damn, I'm glad I snatched my CD copy of ASIB when I still got the chance

just checked some musical distrbuitors around here and it's on back order

Runway
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Oh right I've forgotten every song on TFM and ARUTW, ITA, Shallow, Diggin' My Grave, WDYDT. Also, you're still wrong :oops:

:air: 

IAmNotHere1997

I'm sure they an entire ASIB 2.0 soundtrack. I already can hear a hard rock version of WDYDT?

just imagine Gaga belting the chorus with some heavy drums and electric guitars in the back

itsdominik
48 minutes ago, Andree said:

omg I'm listening to Ava, she has a song called ''my way'' and its a bop :messga: what is happening 

You should listen to „Salt“ by Ava Max as well. That song is a total bop :applause:

Doncho
24 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I love this one! Gaga really listened to us and finally released a decent video post Joanne. Im so proud of her :applause:

emig09
2 minutes ago, GypsyRomance said:

Best Actress wins so far

Glenn Close - 2

Lady Gaga - 2

Olivia Coleman - 5

Melissa - 1

:madge:

gay engineer

GypsyRomance
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

:madge:

We can actually say a sure nod at the oscars btw and shes winning shallow tho. But who knows SAG and GG maybe hers

Vitleysingur

First reviews for Mary Poppins Returns are polarizing. 

Rotten Tomatoes  48 reviews (39 Fresh / 9 Rotten)  81 %

Metacritics  22 reviews (14 Positive / 8 Mixed) 71/100 

:excuseu::excuseu: I was really looking forward to this.

- I admire it for its craftsmanship and technique, like a machine for creating nostalgia. Read full review

- There’s probably no real reason for Mary Poppins Returns to exist at all, but now that it’s here, it does at least find some moments of delight even as it travels a familiar path. Read full review

-  It’s less heartwarming than heart-microwaving. Read full review

-  For all of its slavish devotion to Mary Poppins, the sequel doesn't even seem to recognize its greatest attribute: its star. Read full review

- The frustrating thing about Mary Poppins Returns is that it’s constantly teasing us with something more. Read full review

- It’s focused on pleasing fans of the original without taking any risks. It’s a pleasant, diverting, modestly ambitious film, fun for the whole family. But it leaves much to be desired, too. Read full review

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived