đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Andreu
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

...you do realize that Amazon Prizes are totally dependant on your browser's cookies and are not the same for everybody? If you check out the Amazon page of ASIB multiple times, the price gradually increases/decreases because the site detects buying interest. :diane:

WHAT THE ****KKKK??????????

explain a little more pls

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
24 minutes ago, Andreu said:

WHAT THE ****KKKK??????????

explain a little more pls

You know this little thing called "cookies", that dumbass thing you always click "agree" on? You're essentially agreeing that every Website to track your entire browsing behavior and send the data to other websites, and those websites then use your data in order to sell you sh*t.

For example: If you're interested in something on Amazon and are constantly circling a certain page, they either reduce or increase the price according to the data they have gathered from you. If you browse a lot, but don't buy a lot it might be a reduced price. If you browse a lot and actually do some online shopping here and now (not particularly on Amazon either, since all websites sell data to each other anyways and keep track of everybody at all times), the price might increase, since they know that if you "want" something, you're gonna buy it either way regardless whether it's one Euro more expensive or not.

Arturo
43 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

...you do realize that Amazon Prizes are totally dependant on your browser's cookies and are not the same for everybody? If you check out the Amazon page of ASIB multiple times, the price gradually increases/decreases because the site detects buying interest. :diane:

wow I didn't know that. I guess it's some subtle marketing technique that even if something is like a few cents less than it originally was you're more likely to buy it even though you're paying basically 99% of its of price.

Andreu
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You know this little thing called "cookies", that dumbass thing you always click "agree" on? You're essentially agreeing that every Website to track your entire browsing behavior and send the data to other websites, and those websites then use your data in order to sell you sh*t.

For example: If you're interested in something on Amazon and are constantly circling a certain page, they either reduce or increase the price according to the data they have gathered from you. If you browse a lot, but don't buy a lot it might be a reduced price. If you browse a lot and actually do some online shopping here and now (not particularly on Amazon either, since all websites sell data to each other anyways and keep track of everybody at all times), the price might increase, since they know that if you "want" something, you're gonna buy it either way regardless whether it's one Euro more expensive or not.

so if I check very often and not buy it, the price might go down?

that makes sense because every time I log in, the things I have in my wishlist send me this "now it's six cents cheaper"

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

so if I check very often and not buy it, the price might go down?

that makes sense because every time I log in, the things I have in my wishlist send me this "now it's six cents cheaper"

exactly. But let's say if they detected a pattern, that you check an item out like 5 times and then buy it, they will increase the price.

Bradley is attending the premiere in Japan. They should have done a little more promotion worldwide. I guess they want the 400m now. 

Andreu
1 hour ago, LittleMichael said:

I'll Never Love Again  68,7M views

G.U.Y.-Only Version  68,6M views

talent won, as much as I love ARTPOP

LateToCult

The Japanese premier livestream had 468,000 viewers.  :nooo:

Imagine if they come through and stream the album.  :air:

Nothing breaks like a heart

+ 302 spins

+ 1.338

Radio are finding their ARUTW, if Interscope doesnt want to give it to them. :ladyhaha:

Lazz Monster
5 minutes ago, Florin said:

Pop : 

+ 1 position

+ 9 spins

+ 0.012 

better than negative I guess :selena:

We're far from the Shallow now

Vitleysingur
10 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

better than negative I guess :selena:

Christmas surprise from Ga Ga