3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

time for another round 

in 30 mins

hold on to your dirty wigs!

Time to light up the alejandro candles :pray:

We're far from the Shallow now

ViviLittleM

Just read that about Billboard:

"unfortunately the courts go on holiday break for Christmas/New Years on December 21st so it wouldn't be ruled on until after new years"

CannaeDrive
9 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Time to light up the alejandro candles :pray:

Use these ones instead:

image_14524a18-759e-4c36-9196-3220c22481

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

VoldeLorde2
20 minutes ago, Florin said:

Thats Winter wonderland. Its good that we have a studio version for that, available on Spotify for stream to anybody interested in spending Christmas with Gaga. :huntyga:

I meant the commercial:huntyga:

nswain1110

How is Shallow the #1 dance song in America with zero official remixes? Not complaining, it just doesn't make since. Also, TIHTY was also a #1 dance hit? Again, no official remixes, and it's a sad ballad about being sexually assaulted that was definitely not popular in clubs. Something's.... just not right. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

corvus albus
Just now, nswain1110 said:

How is Shallow the #1 dance song in America with zero official remixes? Not complaining, it just doesn't make since. Also, TIHTY was also a #1 dance hit? Again, no official remixes, and it's a sad ballad about being sexually assaulted that was definitely not popular in clubs. Something's.... just not right. 

TIHTY got a ton of remixes by a lot of big name Club DJ's just no official ones. I'm sure that Shallow plays as the radio version because I heard the song in a club in Germany in full as the radio edit.

Vitleysingur

Pitchfork: The Best Music Merch Gifts of 2018

A Star Is Born “Ally” T-Shirt ($35)

14StaffPicks.jpg

:udidnt:

And The 100 Best Songs of 2018

#41  Lady Gaga / Bradley Cooper  “Shallow”

In A Star Is Born, Lady Gaga’s character Ally sits in a grocery store parking lot with Bradley Cooper’s Jackson Maine, who inspires her to spontaneously write and sing a verse from what would become “Shallow.” Within a week, the pair are singing a full-band version of the song to a crazed live crowd (apparently, Maine telepathically learned the rest of it). The film proselytizes that kind of organic, meant-to-be songwriting over processed pop, though in real life, composing “Shallow” involved four different writers, including Mark Ronson and the guy from Miike Snow. If it takes that much work to make something sound so natural, it’s worth it: When Gaga hits her deep-throated yelp in the song’s back third, it’s a true punch-the-air moment of triumph. It sounds like something out of the movies. And then you realize it is.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Andreu
45 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm screaming :ladyhaha: They used Shallow as a walkout song during the UFC this weekend

queen of beating other people and making it a show but with kindness

nswain1110
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

TIHTY got a ton of remixes by a lot of big name Club DJ's just no official ones. I'm sure that Shallow plays as the radio version because I heard the song in a club in Germany in full as the radio edit.

How odd - I never heard it once at any club here in Denver. What a strange choice of song to remix to be danceable - it's literally about rape trauma and Gaga almost bursts into tears while singing it. Not something I can picture myself dancing to, at all. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Andreu
3 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

How odd - I never heard it once at any club here in Denver. What a strange choice of song to remix to be danceable - it's literally about rape trauma and Gaga almost bursts into tears while singing it. Not something I can picture myself dancing to, at all. 

do you really listen to the lyrics of the song while out tho?

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived