đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

she SHOULD PERFORME SHALLOW AT THE GRAMMYS AND SLAYYYYYYY IT BECAUSE THE OSCAR VOTES FOR BOS ARE AFTER 2 DAYS AND SHE WILL WIN THOSE VOTES + GET EVEN BRADLEY THERE !!! 

this is the bloody move that will win her that OSCAR FOR Best Original Song !! :vegas:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG
4 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

No but Joanne  (WDYTYAGPV) is coming :vegas:

sis :ladyhaha:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Arturo

its official now, Gaga is Kelly Clarkson levels in the eyes of the Pop voters on the recording academy. She can release bomb after bomb now and be in the Pop categories as a surefire nominee.

Arturo
3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Dt09KjCWwAAQ_tJ.jpg

GOOD F*CKING BYE

they got it wrong, it's 2 noms for Bradley but they're a serious threat for Best Pop Duo so yeah Bradley might just be a winner before the others :rip: 

Monsterish

With Golden Globes + Grammys nominations & IMAX Theaters, can we expect a Domestic boost this weekend? :green:

Gypsy Life

Shallow is the only SOTY nom in the top 100 of iKoons and the only ROTY in the top 100 beside I Like It (#88) 

she SHOULD PERFORME SHALLOW AT THE GRAMMYS AND SLAYYYYYYY IT BECAUSE THE OSCAR VOTES FOR BOS ARE AFTER 2 DAYS AND SHE WILL WIN THOSE VOTES + GET EVEN BRADLEY THERE !!! 

this is the bloody move that will win her that OSCAR FOR Best Original Song !! :vegas:

PerfectGUY

If Shallow holds steady during end of December and the start of January on radio... then I think it can finally smash in the US

The Grammy's should give it a big push thanks to all of these noms, then the Oscars... and the final push being a Netflix release that would be HUGEEEEE. Like srsly guys a Netflix release would revive the movie like never before and make it even bigger than it initially was during release time :nooo: See the boost for little documentary FiveFootTwo? Then imagine the one for Oscar nominated (winner?), box office smashing movie of the year with grammy nominated original music :air:

Arturo
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Shallow is the only SOTY nom in the top 100 of iKoons and the only ROTY in the top 100 beside I Like It (#88) 

Imagine being told that this would be an actual post in this thread 24 hours ago. I-...

ArtGagaPop
4 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Is shallow a 4th time Grammy nomminie yet? :vegas:

the fact that i joked about this earlier today and it became true :air:
A Star Is Born era won't just stop giving :applause:

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Imagine being told that this would be an actual post in this thread 24 hours ago. I-...

It feels good having low expectations then the unexpected happens

181130093905672605.thumb.png.493bb37a4f4

PerfectGUY

I hope the numerous and prestigious Grammy noms for Shallow will finally persuade American radios to play Shallow

We may see an improvement tomorrow

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived