charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Omg guys I'm high (don't do drugs btw) in my friends car at like 3am and she said: "let's see what's on the radio" and Shallow was playing. I had an out of this world experience wiiiig Smashallow can't be stopped

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Biden Harris 2024

Speaking of singer/actresses - Judy Garland (1955) and Barbra Streisand (1976) won Best Actress Golden Globe for ASIB. Neither won an acting Oscar. Barbra won for "Evergreen", best song category in 1976/77.

Bette Midler won best actress for The Rose at the 1980/81 Golden Globes. She lost the Oscar, considered one of the biggest snubs. The Rose won best song for the writer that year.

Madam Margolyes
18 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Speaking of singer/actresses - Judy Garland (1955) and Barbra Streisand (1976) won Best Actress Golden Globe for ASIB. Neither won an acting Oscar. Barbra won for "Evergreen", best song category in 1976/77.

Bette Midler won best actress for The Rose at the 1980/81 Golden Globes. She lost the Oscar, considered one of the biggest snubs. The Rose won best song for the writer that year.

Cher won best actress at the golden globes and took home the acting oscar too :classy:

Biden Harris 2024
2 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Cher won best actress at the golden globes and took home the acting oscar too :classy:

Cher is probably the most diverse singer/actress of all time. Her body of work is amazing. Her roles extend far beyond the musical realm. Cher, Bette, Barbra and now Gaga :heart:

Edible Cloud

Dead's Johnny Hallyday's son & ex-wife have released an album... :chica:

tenor.gif?itemid=3601903

+ I had forgotten about the new releases of Friday... iTunes France Album look so ugly right now.

Bel Esprit
40 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I screamed. The voice I read the Christina part in my head omghskanziwkskwk. :cryga:

TEANUS

@ViviLittleM@Gypsy Life Did we ever get the sales for Weeks 7 and 8 of ASIB (it's 5th and 6th weeks at #1) and Shallow (2nd and 3rd weeks at #2) in Australia???

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived