Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Has anyone else notice this? (Gaga Features)

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

Has anyone else noticed that Gaga is actually being featured on other artist’s albums a lot more now? In the past 3 years she’s appeared on Tony’s live album, Lukas Nelson/POTR’s album, U2’s (underwhelmingly though :laughga:), Elton’s live album, and Nile Rodgers/Chic’s. That’s after a 4 year hiatus of only being on her solo projects (2012-2015). Why do you guys think it took so long for her to be on another artist’s album? (I mean she was supposed to be on Kendrick’s album, T.I.’s album (twice), etc. but those were never released). 

Sneaky Oliver

She's very perfectionist, if she's not 100% involved since the beginning, she's not interested in the feature like Cher revealed about The Greatest Thing. I like this. She used to be very mysterious and "closed" in the previous eras

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

AStarIsBorn21
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She's very perfectionist, if she's not 100% involved since the beginning, she's not interested in the feature like Cher revealed about The Greatest Thing. I like this. She used to be very mysterious and "closed" in the previous eras

Chillin and Big Girl Now are shook :laughga:

Woolfsmck

It may have more to do with Gaga willing to lend her talent to other artists than them wanting her....

Many other artists and advertisers would want Gaga on board for her star power alone...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

River

I hope she will sing with Sting one day, they voices harmonized perfectly

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

2 hours ago, River said:

I hope she will sing with Sting one day, they voices harmonized perfectly

didn't she sing for Sting? Or sing a Sting song for Obama's birthday??

Archived