💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Where is this from and why have I never seen it?

MEM

Featured Posts

She doesn't actually say that but its from that Oprah interview she did during btw! Also theres a longer video of it playing behind her DWUW amas performance 

36 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

She doesn't actually say that but its from that Oprah interview she did during btw! Also theres a longer video of it playing behind her DWUW amas performance 

omg what a little legend!

what does she say? my first “what” piano? who made up the birthday line, smh

also thanks!!

Bradley

Did you not see the Do What U Want performance at the American Music Awards? :sis:

She looks so adorable in it, little did she know that she would become the most talented person of our generation.

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Did you not see the Do What U Want performance at the American Music Awards? :sis:

She looks so adorable in it, little did she know that she would become the most talented person of our generation.

Ahem, yes I have seen that performance multiple times :huntyga: I just wanted to know  when she said “it’s my birthday” and I have discovered that I have been lied to because she doesn’t say that at all

PoetsTryinWrite

I remember I used to use this footage in school to proof she wasn't a hermaphrodite

Defend Your Humanity.

35 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I remember I used to use this footage in school to proof she wasn't a hermaphrodite

:deadbanana:

Thank you for your service

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Helxig
2 hours ago, MEM said:

omg what a little legend!

what does she say? my first “what” piano? who made up the birthday line, smh

also thanks!!

I think she says something like "this is my first public piano (performance)" 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley
55 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

you could also use the first Venus performance at G-A-Y in London in which she flashed her vajayjay

PoetsTryinWrite
55 minutes ago, Bradley said:

you could also use the first Venus performance at G-A-Y in London in which she flashed her vajayjay

This was back when I was like 12. I'm 21 now. But if ARTPOP era happened when I was 12 I would have seriously pasted a screenshot of that moment all over the school walls

Defend Your Humanity.

Archived