Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

A Star is Born on Ellen

Cassidyfal

Featured Posts

Bonkers

A 7 year old girl pretending to push a giant star with sharp edges out of her vagina on daytime tv?  But you can't be Pocahontas.  I don't get being woke in 2018.  :rip:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Queen Gloria

Should have been the soundtrack CD that popped out lmao

32 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

A 7 year old girl pretending to push a giant star with sharp edges out of her vagina on daytime tv?  But you can't be Pocahontas.  I don't get being woke in 2018.  :rip:

*ahem* 8 yrs old 

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

That's really what triggered you? Why get so specific? It's just random silliness. Nothing different from the All That days...

The Pocahontas **** is actually real though from Trump and his lies about paying up for Native causes all the way to non-indeginous people playing her and not giving a damn about actual Native issues.

Squeeshy Keety
3 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Because that's how it works, good job

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bd7e1b64e6e717255498c40

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

That's really what triggered you? Why get so specific? It's just random silliness. Nothing different from the All That days...

The Pocahontas **** is actually real though from Trump and his lies about paying up for Native causes all the way to non-indeginous people playing her and not giving a damn about actual Native issues.

If your response to a light hearted jab at "woke culture" is to go on an expletive-laden rant about cultural appropriation, Trump, and the rights of Indigenous Americans, you may be the one who is triggered, and you may be proving their point. :)

McMonster08

I love how her *bed* almost blocked other kids from the camera when she went to them :laughga:

A Star is truly Born :trollga:

11 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

I love how her *bed* almost blocked other kids from the camera when she went to them :laughga:

A Star is truly Born :trollga:

A shady bitch is born 

Archived