💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Ariana Grande feat. Lady Gaga; here for it?

MaryJaneHolland

?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hallucinade

I mean they have one connection, they are both Italian, imagine them meeting and heating up leftovers, wiping each others make up off and Gaga telling Ariana that she can sing... :derpga:

Meredith Grey

I think if she’s gonna work with another current pop star it should be Marina. I feel as if Marina and Gaga are similar enough as artists but still different enough to bring something interesting to the table. And yeah, Marina isn’t really that big but music not the bling i guess!

6 hours ago, Helxig said:

100% yes! I think they could write some amazing stuff together in studio. I love that Gaga's collabs are always her actually meeting in person with people and creating something together. Her and Florence created gold. Make it happen universe!

Gaga looks like Jack from ASIB in this video:air:

angelduuh

Nope. I like Ariana's music but I hate her persona. They don't mix well together and a lot of people is gonna say that Gaga needs Ariana to be relevant and all that **** so no.

5 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

I think if she’s gonna work with another current pop star it should be Marina. I feel as if Marina and Gaga are similar enough as artists but still different enough to bring something interesting to the table. And yeah, Marina isn’t really that big but music not the bling i guess!

Marina is not known at all by the gp though. It wouldnt be a superstar collaboration with just one superstar.

2 hours ago, angelduuh said:

Nope. I like Ariana's music but I hate her persona. They don't mix well together and a lot of people is gonna say that Gaga needs Ariana to be relevant and all that **** so no.

Gaga has the #1 song in the UK right now. Ari hasnt had that since Bang Bang with Jessie J :ladyhaha:

angelduuh
20 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Gaga has the #1 song in the UK right now. Ari hasnt had that since Bang Bang with Jessie J :ladyhaha:

Good point lmao

still I don't know if they can mix well together :messga:

Archived