Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Ariana Grande feat. Lady Gaga; here for it?

MaryJaneHolland

?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

No.

Gaga seems to be making mature music that matches the age she's at now. She's at a different stage in her life than Ariana. I can't imagine them both having anything in common or anything worth saying that it requires both of them. I think Gaga is more serious as an artist and has more creative control whereas Ariana seems the type to have everything decided for her. 

Also, I personally don't like how Ariana doesn't enunciate properly and that wobbly jaw thing she does in videos drives me crazy. I don't want to hear her warbling over a Gaga track trying to compete for the spotlight. 

Xoxo Adriana

I would say no and heres why.

I am a Stan of both artists, Gaga is my no.1 and Ariana is my no.2. Similarities - Both talented artists, both have done pop music and have switched genres. Both extremely pretty. However, there are many differences between both of them, and I can't quite imagine a collaboration between the two of them. I could kinda see a Ariana/Madonna collab but not an AriGaga collab. However, if they were to release a song together and prove me otherwise, I'd be here for it. Right now I just don't know how it would sound.

FinnishGypsy

Britney was already an icon when Madonna was featured in “Me Against The Music.” Ariana is talented and has several hits, but she is nowhere near icon status. There is absolutely nothing she’s done that’s changed the face of pop music like Britney and Gaga did. Featuring for Ariana would be way beneath an artist and icon of Gaga’s caliber. 

It’s time for Gaga to be featured on more songs period. There’s so many songs today she could’ve blessed with her vocals. :diane:

7 hours ago, loathereality said:

i mean ariana looks 16 gaga looks her age 

but britney looked vvery mature and madonna looked much younger than her age so these two cases are not very similar imo

Did you just say “Madonna looked younger” with a straight face sis? Cuz for the life of me I’ve never seen Madonna look a day under 40. 

Only if it's a ballad or something along those lines. I like Ariana and she has talent but I don't really like her albums lmao.

raragaga
9 hours ago, loathereality said:

she would look like her mother 

nope

i mean, does age really matter? it's about the music. gaga worked with tony bennett for fcks sake

are we really gonna be a bunch of judgmental, ageist gays? doubt gaga would be cool with that.

xoxo

loathereality
3 minutes ago, raragaga said:

i mean, does age really matter? it's about the music. gaga worked with tony bennett for fcks sake

are we really gonna be a bunch of judgmental, ageist gays? doubt gaga would be cool with that.

age does not matter and c2c is one of my favorite albums but it is about the attitude 

for example lorde is perhaps younger than ariana but she looks more mature and she will be able to maintain a certain performance next to gaga on a record/on stage but ariana won’t 

its also about style maybe ariana would fit  rihanne better because they are more stable in terms of presence 

also britney and madonna are perfect match 

Helxig

100% yes! I think they could write some amazing stuff together in studio. I love that Gaga's collabs are always her actually meeting in person with people and creating something together. Her and Florence created gold. Make it happen universe!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived