question

Have you heard a Gaga song in a shop?

roy

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matteonster

It was so surreal but last Saturday night we were looking for parties to go to with my friends but none of the ones we checked had great music so we just kept going. Anyways we got hungry in the meantime so we went to a bakery where suddenly Venus came on. I was so shoked that I had to do the choreo while eating my sandwich :ladyhaha:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Helxig

When I dropped my car off to the mechanics last week I was surprised to hear Shallow blasting on their radio in the garage! :excited2:

Also a few years ago I was visiting a different city, and I walked into a little shop in the mall and they were playing ARTPOP, of all songs! Must've been a fan working there who added it to their playlist. I. that moment I was shook.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, ltlmnstr said:

I swear I'm not lying okay because I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS DAY

But one time, I went to Urban Outfitters. On a weekday.

They forgot to turn on  shuffle or something because they played ever single song Gaga has ever released. IN TRACKLIST ORDER. TF-TFM-BTW-AP-C2C-J 

I WAS LIKE WTF 

Deluxe or standard versions of the albums? Only albums or standalone singles too? Did they play any remixes? 

I'm jelous of you. :nooo:

LaMaisonGaga

I work as a make up artist and perfumes sales assistant and in my store we always play The Cure and Alejandro 

lamaisongaga.com

HighwayFantasy

Pretty often, here in Holland they play paparazzi, born this way and million reasons every now and then. But Bad Romance is the alltime Gaga track here. In the car, at work, shopping malls, everywhere haha. 

ltlmnstr
45 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Deluxe or standard versions of the albums? Only albums or standalone singles too? Did they play any remixes? 

I'm jelous of you. :nooo:

Standard lol sadly I was waiting for DJWS remixes to play and was sadly disappointed

MonsterOfSpain

Yeah, but nowadays I barely hear her in public anymore. The other day I heard The Cure blasting in the mall right before going to see ASIB and it felt like a miracle :giveup: Ally sounds so good on the radio damn

Archived