Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What Will You Tell Your Kids About Gaga?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Nothing. Cos I won't have any kids :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

She's that rah rah bitch that you hear on the VH1 Diva charts

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Nuggets
2 hours ago, hausofcy said:

bedtime stories: once upon a time there was this rah rah bitch...

at age 4 they'll have to learn the prelude pathétique by heart

at age 5 and further i'll show them a pic of gaga in the meat dress and tell them this lady will come to you and wear you as a dress if you don't eat your food.

at age 13 i'll sign them up for jazz classes and tell them the rah rah bitch from their bedtime stories has been singing jazz since she was 13. 

1 hour ago, Eggs said:

Loin fruit: "Daddy, why am I called Joanne?"

Me: "Well, I already called your sister ARTPOP"

1 hour ago, RIPheygirl said:

I would lock them all up in a room from day 1 and force them to listen to the full discography. 

I would then raise them italian. 

At bedtime i will get them to light the Alejandro candle and say the holy mantra " i am so fab, check it out im blond, im skinny im rich and im a little bit of a bitch."

During reading time i will read them a gaga biography and play the government hooker instrumental in the background as i read 

They will be called Stephanie, Judas, Joe Calderone and Joanne. 

They will be genderfluid bisexuals as well. 

I. LOVE. THIS. COMMUNITY.

i stan

92d7ed67337abeaa8a135f064643971a.gif

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Gaga4stef

My grandbaby already knows of Gaga. I've been sharing her (and, full disclosure, Prince) with him since his birth; he is now a year and a half old. His current favorite song/video is A Million Reasons, followed closely by ASIB OST. After watching/listening to A Million Reasons for the umpteenth time he  always asks "more, more?" in his cute little baby voice ❤

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Gaga oh lala

When I have kids I will make them listen to Lady Gaga  from  day one . And if she's ever on tour  I will take them  to her live showing them that she has a beautiful voice. Once their in 7/8 grade they will see A Star is Born showing them the true art  and beauty of this film before theirs another reboot.:ohwell: I will teach them the message of Gaga's philosophy love and kindness and being yourself.

GypsyBabe

Listen, I will have headphones on my stomach looping her discography and the Harry Potter books on repeat for the whole 9 months. I won't need to tell them, they will be born knowing that she a talented badass bitch and that Hogwarts is real. 

⚯͛

Bloody hooker

If I somehow become the next big male pop-star, I will tell them that she’s the reason why daddy is a pop-star conquering almost every music region all while being a rich bitch of the upper class. Then I will lock them in the house, and play every single video and song (released and unreleased).

They will appreciate and stan the rah rah bitch. :firega:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Henri Bardot

I would tell them that she is the artist that marked my generation. 

And play her songs moderately, I wouldn’t want them to hate her (or me for overplaying her songs) lmao

pooiota

HookerOnAChurch

I would tell them she's been the main reason that made me more free, proud of myself, brave in the choices i've made in life. Plus that she is one of the greatest inspiration of my generation.. And i want them to have a Gaga tattoo at 16 yo. :staymad:

TheSlash

I wouldn't explicitly tell anything to them. Of course, I would talk about her and if they ask, I'll tell'em (like they do in Texas please.mp3 :derpga: ), what she did and does and will do and then show them the BR video so we all have snatched wigs :whitney:  :queenga:  :lana: 

Ew, David!

Smother Em Eh

I have never really thought about asking this question on here. So good on you for asking it. 

I would tell them how much of a intelligent, down to earth, passionate, creative, iconic and revolutionary Artist and person she was/ is. That she was different and paved her own lane into the industry. And how influential she was to pop culture and to my life as a Gaga fan. I’d state that even tho her music was “pop” she still had/ has her own unique sound and many of her songs are only what she could pull off. And that she showed that you didn’t have to be “conventionally pretty” to have success and fame and that is admirable and inspiring. Her message of love and acceptance gave her a genuine & special bond with her fans that no Artist had or has had at the time.  

I would also say that she was “the” Pop Artist of my generation and that her contemporaries (Rihanna, Katy) couldn’t hold a candle to her Artistic Integrity, Talent, and Creativity. And that the way she reinvented her sound & image was quite fascinating! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived