(2011) Judas / TEOG / Born This Way

(2013) Do What U Want

(2016) A-YO / Million Reasons

(2018) Why Did You Do That :derpga:

Earthling

WDYDT by far... I mean that push up crop top had me shook

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Suspiria

@KING in 2013 she also performed Applause and Gypsy ;)(though maybe you just chose to remove Asiel's tragicccc dancing from your mind...)

This is tough... her SNL performances have been consistently great, even Ally slayed my life with that urban Princess Jasmine lewk.

I think I'll go with 2011 because the costumes and staging with the birth etc were just so sickening. But the hypnotic Paparazzi remix is a close second, demonicGa at her finest.

KatieJudasGaga4

I really love 2009's, but I think 2011 is my favorite because the Judas breakdown was everything! I think its the best one she did with the Ellen performance aswell!

Lazz Monster

My top 5:

1. Judas

2. Million Reasons

3. WDYDT :derpga:

4. Applause

5. A-YO

We're far from the Shallow now

JazzGa

2011 -- Some of her best dancing EVER with the hardcore, nonstop Judas choreo, abs looking absolute FIYAH in that latex :legend: And the latex Born This Way pregnant belly with the hilarious golden cork and glittery amniotic fluid!! You just don't get any more legendary than that! :worship2:

2009 -- A very cool and sleek show! The Monster Ball body orbiter was really unforgettable! Whips out those piano and acoustic skills so unexpectedly after looking like a frozen prop inside the big metal slinky! Plus the remixed improvised? NYC Poker Face verse, that was a real treat.

2016-- Absolutely killed it vocally! But the guitar playing was only OK, you could tell we couldn't really hear her playing. I will say it was a lot better than when she first picked up the guitar onstage during Venus in 2013.

2013-- Awesome concept, sang the fuk outta DWUW, loved the message. It really made me think about the one-time anonymous women who are parts of political sex scandals. But it was creepy with R. Kelly. The horizontal sex humping was a bit much from him :awkney: Although I feel if it was one of her gay-a$$ dancers hump-dancing with her at a concert I would be yassing my a$$ off so idk take that as u will

2018-- Fashion outdated, did not showcase her entire range of musical talents, obvious last-minute changes. Next! :derpga: 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Miracle

2011 > 2016  > 2009 > 2013 (her sketches were amazing but both the DWUW and Gypsy performances were uncomfortable...at least the Gypsy one was fun and campy and she slayed them vocals)

Smother Em Eh

The 2009 & 2011 SNL ones are the only right answers. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Sneaky Oliver

2011 > 2009 > 2016 > 2013 > 2018 :legend:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Smother Em Eh

The 2009 & 2011 SNL ones are the only right answers :ohwell:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived