Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

When did you know ASIB was going to be big?

Siena

Featured Posts

Honestly when we first found out that Gaga was going to star is ASIB I wasn't that excited. I don't know why but for some reason I was nervous and I just wasn't interested in the movie. I guess I just assumed it would be an average movie that did alright. But this changed when I watched the Sean Penn interview and saw how he was raving about it. I don't know why but seeing someone as big as him expressing how phenomenal the movie was made me realize holy sh*t this is going to be something big. Obviously now that the movie is out I am OBSESSED with it and it is absolutely amazing, and I regret being apprehensive at first. 

August 2016 - when it was announced that Gaga was cast in the female lead role. :derpga:

b*tch kills everything. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

DitaDolla

Tbh since I first heard about it.

I had a strong gut feeling it would be very succesfull and reboot gaga's career:vegas:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

The Movie - after first critics. 

The Soundtrack- when Shallow stopped all these mumble rappers from getting :vegas:the top spots on iTunes. 

Sneaky Oliver

After the positive reviews! I couldn’t believe they were praising her so much. :legend:even when I watched the film,it was a big surprise for me. All the funny scenes! And the sadness as well. So much better than I expected!!!

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

MaryJaneHolland

After all the raving reviews started pouring after the Venice premiere.

Before that I expected the movie to gross 80M the most, in the long run :selena:

honestly only when all these overwhelmingly positive reviews from critics came out. When it was first announced I was so scared that it would flop and that the GP would once again have something to make fun of her and tear her down. But now it's so successful and even people around me that don't care about gaga are talking positively about it. ASIB honestly exceeded all my expectations and I am so happy for her :messga::messga::messga:

robboadam

When the trailer was shown off to cinema owners (or something like that?) back in April. That and all the words being said by JLaw, Sean Penn, etc

14 minutes ago, davflz said:

honestly only when all these overwhelmingly positive reviews from critics came out. When it was first announced I was so scared that it would flop and that the GP would once again have something to make fun of her and tear her down. But now it's so successful and even people around me that don't care about gaga are talking positively about it. ASIB honestly exceeded all my expectations and I am so happy for her :messga::messga::messga:

I know! It's so amazing having people in my life finally acknowledge Gaga's talent! So many of my friends and family members really like her now and it's so rewarding after them making fun of me for loving Gaga the past 10 years 

Monster7

Venice

And the soundtrack 3/4 days after Shallow was released, it was already smashing, and I've had heard a snippet of ARUTW and also ITA was used in a spot and I loved every one of them

The first time I saw the trailer. I will never forget that moment as long as I live.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived