đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj fans conspire to murder Cardi B's child

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

good music? :huntyga: well, that subjective, I won't give my opinion but, I listened to taki taki and money and... 

4 minutes ago, Andree said:

If Cardi puts out good music, Imma bop to it. If Nicki puts out good music, imma bop to it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ego Slayer
8 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm talking about leaking the phone number, not the threat

Where is the proof that she leaked the phone number? :huntyga: the video sure didn’t provide any “receipts”

Ego Slayer

Honestly I’m over everyone on this site assuming Nicki is behind everything... like OPEN your eyes... NICKI May have fans that are crazy but so does every other artist.... Rap/hip hop culture is about BEEF.. just because Cardi likes bad romance doesn’t mean Nicki is the bad guy......... Chun Li :queenga:

5 hours ago, Alan123 said:

All of your posts are chart positions. Are you part of Billboard or Nielsen or what. :air: 

ikr, so annoying :triggered:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, Ego Slayer said:

Honestly I’m over everyone on this site assuming Nicki is behind everything... like OPEN your eyes... NICKI May have fans that are crazy but so does every other artist.... Rap/hip hop culture is about BEEF.. just because Cardi likes bad romance doesn’t mean Nicki is the bad guy......... Chun Li :queenga:

Is working with known pedophiles also considered part of rap culture? :huntyga:

StuckInMyMind
9 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Everybody needs to stop acting like Nicki Minaj is behind this.

Nah! Nicki can be very bitter and childish. I would not be surprised 

Ego Slayer
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Is working with known pedophiles also considered part of rap culture? :huntyga:

Ok so you just have a personal issue with her.. that has nothing to do with her and Cardi B.. and btw look at some people Gaga has worked with. It doesn’t mean she’s a bad person.

Archived