Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Miya Folick

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

Miya Folick was born in Santa Ana, California. She is half Japanese and half Russian and was raised as a Jōdo Shinshū Buddhist, learning to play the taiko drums in a church group. She later attended New York University to study acting and the University of Southern California. During a gap semester, a high school friend taught her how to play guitar. She later started her band using Tinder, where she created a profile that said, "looking for a band."

Miya just released her debut album, titled Premonitions, which is FULL of bops.

avalon x
4 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Miya Folick was born in Santa Ana, California. She is half Japanese and half Russian and was raised as a Jōdo Shinshū Buddhist, learning to play the taiko drums in a church group. She later attended New York University to study acting and the University of Southern California. During a gap semester, a high school friend taught her how to play guitar. She later started her band using Tinder, where she created a profile that said, "looking for a band."

ada.jpg

Spoiler

omg does this actually work though. :lolly:

Spoiler

I'm super tempted. :lolly:

Spoiler

All the other stuff sound interesting too btw.

Petrichor
6 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

ada.jpg

Hide contents

omg does this actually work though. :lolly:

Hide contents

I'm super tempted. :lolly:

Hide contents

All the other stuff sound interesting too btw.

I’m tempted too haha

musicland

I saw her open for Kate Nash this year! I had no clue who she was, but she was amazing! Her vocal range is crazy, and now I listen to her all the time!

Archived