Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Was The Cure a test?

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Free My Mind
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

she said it was/felt like it was actually ally performed coachella.

What interview was this

Giorno Giovanna

i thought she made the cure for her friend who died :(

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Defmix100
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

For those who think she didn't have the time to shoot a music video, know that shooting one would have taken 1 or 2 days only, she clearly had the time to do it. I think it was intentional not to do so. She probably wanted to know if the media would react in a bad way if she released a pop song that they only found decent/nice. Seeing that it did pretty good without promo and that the media was still by her side, she probably decided to go pop for her next record, even though it might be very different for The Cure

yeah shooting can take a couple days but it can take a month for pre-production, concepts, planning, locations, choosing or creating looks, then post can take a month too but she wouldn't oversee that so much I don't think

doppelganger

The Cure got played extensively on my country’s local pop radio. If anything it proves that if Gaga releases commercial music it will get played (and i do think ASIB is fairly commercial - airy pop songs and gut wrenching ballads - save Shallow which is unusual) 

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Its Ally Maine's buzz single y'all. Now shes slaying with Shallow.

there was this rumor back then that they filmed a videoshot scene with ruth for the movie but had to cut it very early wich is the reason they released the single at all. and hinting that the footage is going to be used maybe later for something. but i never heard about that rumor again since that and it seems like no one actually caught on that. so propably fake. 

2 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

What interview was this

one of the movie interviews. but i dont know exactly wich one at the moment, needs to rewatch some. but she definitly said it.

Archived