💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley shuts down a Gaga hater

yASSsss

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

well, well, well. that's what you get for acting shallow. it's also ironic justice because he was crushed by his very own crush. :vegas:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I think the guy had good intentions and was trying to praise Bradley, but I really hate it when people try to down play a person to compliment someone else. Especially if they work together or they're friends. Bradley seemed so uncomfortable, but he handles himself with a lot of grace. I like him a lot.

Bradley's shut down is SO DAMN PALPABLE and he only said "It's Lady fking Gaga bro". He ended that little spiel so quickly and effectively. It's SO satisfying. 

BrickMonster

i'm so turned on right now by this. 

in all seriousness, it's such a pleasure to see gaga's COLLEAGUE stand up for her like that! :applause: 

misunderstood

To anybody that has laughed at my post thank you so much :air:

I’ve been wanting to use that joke publicly for years but I didn’t want to seem disrespectful because that song is serious. This made my day and I’m happy I made some of you laugh. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
1 hour ago, BrickMonster said:

i'm so turned on right now by this. 

in all seriousness, it's such a pleasure to see gaga's COLLEAGUE stand up for her like that! :applause: 

He gets me hot

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

6 hours ago, Didymus said:

Well, he didn't shut her down, nor was he a Gaga hater. He just doesn't know **** about pop music and doesn't even get who this person is and why she even gets hype at all.

I mean, if you don't know who Gaga is, the role is very well acted and sung, but it's not like it's a Meryl Streep moment, while Bradley's acting is actually... a moment. He has to act out an addiction and recovery process, Gaga "merely" (not putting her down, I loved her acting) had to play someone who was in love and who had to overcome some insecurities.

So I get that some people are like, why are we focusing on that chick so much. But I'm glad we are 'cause she did a phenomenal job :huntyga:

Each time I went to the cinema to watch ASIB, people connected more with the Ally scenes, they laughed when she laughed and cried when she cried. So i think her acting was the moment. :huntyga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

yas daddy cooper. 

what an awesome display of a try-hard beta being shut down and dominated by an ALPHA male. and that's all I can say about his awkward and inferior behavior without coming off offensive.

simply marvelous.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Each time I went to the cinema to watch ASIB, people connected more with the Ally scenes, they laughed when she laughed and cried when she cried. So i think her acting was the moment. :huntyga:

Well, I did too. But objectively speaking, she wasn't the acting standout, the film just naturally builds her up as a great character to sympathize with (while we're supposed to kinda dislike Jack).

Love, love, loved her acting though, this is in no way shade. But I get where that dude might be coming from.

Haroon

I don’t see any Gaga hate here :duck: He’s just fanning out over Bradley Cooper and saying that he’d be more starstruck by him than Lady Gaga because he’s more into movies (which Bradley’s known for) than music (which Gaga’s known for) :laughga:

Juanlittlem
14 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I mean, he's not interviewing her
And besides, he never said she's untalented or anything, just that he personally isn't as much into music, but rather into film, so hewouldn't be freaking out over Gaga which is a personal opinion. Y'all don't need to take everything so far and act like he's disrespecting her when he just basically stated his opinion. Not everyone has to like her.

He's not interviewing her therefore he shouldn't have brought her up. If you don't like her music, or music in general is fine, just don't bring Gaga to the talk 'cause it'll look like you're disrespecting her work and that's probably why Bradley jumped.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

FentyGa
7 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Well no matter his intent, I do think it was disrespectful because essentially he was questioning the director’s creative choice to his face. It is Cooper’s directorial debut, and a huge part of being successful in that role is ensuring the correct star is cast. So it’s not so much an insult to Gaga per se, but Bradley’s vision. Not to mention, the movie’s appeal is due to the music. That’s why Cooper dedicated 18 months learning to sing. So this guy saying he doesn’t really like music is kind of a slap in the face to the premise of the movie, Cooper’s own musical artistry, and the soundtrack both he and his leading lady worked so hard on.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. All he said was that he's more interested in Bradley than Gaga, and backed up his point saying that he's not as interested in music in general, which is why he cares more for Bradley. He never questioned Bradley's choice of actress, and he didn't say anything about the music in the film. He basically just said he doesn't care for music in general as much as film.

FentyGa
57 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

He's not interviewing her therefore he shouldn't have brought her up. If you don't like her music, or music in general is fine, just don't bring Gaga to the talk 'cause it'll look like you're disrespecting her work and that's probably why Bradley jumped.

He brought up Gaga because Gaga is in the film Bradley's promoting.

Archived