Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Do you think Gaga will drop a new song during Enigma?

Lava

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

People thinking ASIB is like a regular album era are delusional. It's hugely successful yes, be thankful for that but this was Ally's & Jackson's music, fictional characters to tell a story for a film. Gaga has already moved on it's called Enigma & LG6. She's been prepping for that. The only TV show she'll be performing ASIB songs on is called the Oscars. And the record label certainly are not going to be releasing Ally's pop songs as future singles. :smh:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

“ASIB is a side project...”

you all need to stop assuming that Gaga defines her career primarily as a pop star. 

AStarIsBorn21
8 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

“ASIB is a side project...”

you all need to stop assuming that Gaga defines her career primarily as a pop star. 

The ASIB soundtrack is a “side” project because it’s a MOVIE soundtrack. She can’t really do much with the soundtrack since she’s not going on tour with it and Bradley probably won’t sing his songs again. She’s not going to spend a year + promoting it because it’s going to be over after screenings are over and it’ll re-emerge when the Oscars come up. Also ASIB isn’t really recent, it’s been a year and a half since they filmed it and she most definitely has new stuff on its way soon. 

gagarox

I dont want any new music until maybe Summer 2019 (born this way release schedule but with lead single dropping in April maybe)

ASIB has so much quality it should suffice even for 1 year but i get why liddos want LG6 as well.. 

The best would be to drop LG6 the night of the Oscars (Imagine her winning Best Actress or Best Song and announcing "my new album LG6 is out tonight" :party:

gagarox
17 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

The ASIB soundtrack is a “side” project because it’s a MOVIE soundtrack. She can’t really do much with the soundtrack since she’s not going on tour with it and Bradley probably won’t sing his songs again. She’s not going to spend a year + promoting it because it’s going to be over after screenings are over and it’ll re-emerge when the Oscars come up. Also ASIB isn’t really recent, it’s been a year and a half since they filmed it and she most definitely has new stuff on its way soon. 

She literally doesnt need to do anything... Promo is all set till Oscar season on its own... Music videos are being pumped out by taking scenes from the movie. Everything for asib has to be handled by bobby and interscope.. Gaga simply will give one performance at oscars of INLA. 

Imagine them not releasing ARUTW as a single... it literally has a chance to be a solo gaga #1 since Born this way. Yall really want to waste all the potential that this soundtrack has just for a quick run of the mill edm album? :triggered:

Schizophonic
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, it could, but that's being optimistic. It also differs from a matter of perspective. I mean, would you consider The Greatest Showman's soundtrack to span years?

at this point we only know they already try to extend it. if this sells like crazy (and it does) there is propably a box set coming next or vinyl set or whatever they have. or another vollume with other stars...

they could at least discuss a second movie/sequel/prequel whatever.

or most likely bring the movie to the musical stage at one point. everytime the movie and the soundtrack will have another push and most likely chart again.

they could do all that with a star is born as well if they think it will sell. but before that i think we have an directors cut, a bonus disc editon, a second soundtrack (as we know a always remember us this way pop version exists), live and studio versions exist. most likely making of and commentary exist as well.

LeJudas

I hope she has some ASIB outtakes to surprise us with. Honestly she could milk this for a year or two with how great the soundtrack is. Possibly even extending the era if she can convince Bradley to join her. If that happens I can wait until 2020 for a new album

Reality
16 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

at this point we only know they already try to extend it. if this sells like crazy (and it does) there is propably a box set coming next or vinyl set or whatever they have. or another vollume with other stars...

or most likely bring the movie to the musical stage at one point. everytime the movie and the soundtrack will have another push and most likely chart again.

they could do all that with a star is born as well if they think it will sell. but before that i think we have an directors cut, a bonus disc editon, a second soundtrack (as we know a always remember us this way pop version exists), live and studio versions exist. most likely making of and commentary exist as well.

All of this is practically unrealistic... 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Schizophonic
54 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

I dont want any new music until maybe Summer 2019 (born this way release schedule but with lead single dropping in April maybe)

ASIB has so much quality it should suffice even for 1 year but i get why liddos want LG6 as well.. 

The best would be to drop LG6 the night of the Oscars (Imagine her winning Best Actress or Best Song and announcing "my new album LG6 is out tonight" :party:

in her winning speech "and as a thank you to my fans, my new album is out at midnight by suprise"

gagarox
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

all of this would kill the legendary impact of Gaga's asib movie... just remember no next asib will be made for another 40 to 50 years so GP will have to stick to this anyway.. 

FinnishGypsy
8 hours ago, M Monstre said:

They might not clash though. Who's to say that they can help increase each other's sales and reputation? She could strike the iron while it's hot and release some music (not necessarily an album) to coincide with her amazing praise from ASIB.

Potentially, but there’s also the risk of her becoming oversaturated once more (think 2011-2013), and it backfiring on her again. Especially if she would win Best Actress; people already made a big fuss about her “unfairly” receiving the Golden Globe and that wasn’t nearly as big of a deal. 

People love Gaga in doses but for some reason tend to get annoyed and/or sick of her easily. It's probably because she is polarizing sociopolitically and also too “extra” for many. Plus, the public/media love someone on top that’s getting commercial and critical acclaim, but that love and hype only lasts for a little bit, and then suddenly everyone is eager to see them crash and burn. 

Truly ugly part of human nature.

A Very Gaga Holida
10 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

True. I mean I’d love an album, the more songs the better. I just don’t see how she’d be able to promote it all but maybe she won’t. 

Less little performances, more Spotify/iTunes/radio/VEVO contracts, better music (I loved Joanne and ARTPOP but come on, her albums need at least 6 potential hits like TF, TFM, BTW and ASIB, no more Dope/Joanns vocals) 

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Potentially, but there’s also the risk of her becoming oversaturated once more (think 2011-2013), and it backfiring on her again. Especially if she would win Best Actress; people already made a big fuss about her “unfairly” receiving the Golden Globe and that wasn’t nearly as big of a deal. 

People love Gaga in doses but for some reason tend to get annoyed and/or sick of her easily. It's probably because she is polarizing sociopolitically and also too “extra” for many. Plus, the public/media love someone on top that’s getting commercial and critical acclaim, but that love and hype only lasts for a little bit, and then suddenly everyone is eager to see them crash and burn. 

Truly ugly part of human nature.

she was oversaturated after years of high presence and constantly going weirder and weirder. i think her bringing popmusic back to mainstream would be very welcome hat this point where there is almost none on the top charts.

but yes, the tearing down part will come at some point again, but maybe not for this next album.

FinnishGypsy
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think her bringing popmusic back to mainstream would be very welcome hat this point where there is almost none on the top charts.

I sincerely hope you’re right! It’s definitely way overdue. 

FinnishGypsy
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think her bringing popmusic back to mainstream would be very welcome hat this point where there is almost none on the top charts.

I sincerely hope you’re right! It’s definitely way overdue. 

ETA: Unsure why this posted twice. 

Archived