Born This Way era documents discovered in storage unit sale

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss
11 hours ago, Weasel said:

quit.png

''LADY GAGA HALF PLAYBACK PERFORMANCE OF SONG TBA'' 

Well well well :air:

This is about The Edge of Glory performance on Germany's Top Model. She always did Edge of Glory with pre-recorded vocal parts on the track. She would sing with them. They added vocal effects and layers of vocals. That's why it is "half." She wasn't lip synching. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh all the behind the scenes of a mega famous star, so exciting

I wish someone released like a super raw confrontational movie about the behind the scenes in hollywood, like how much interaction there really is between stars vs. public interaction, "lets push our album to next month to avoid adele" **** like that lmao i love it

By the way, I don't know if you're aware of this YT channel (or maybe it's one of you who's doing this amazing work, if so, thank you so damn much). It's some BTWB live material very, very well edited. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITmO3zFA9T8&t=8s

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

TheAlienatedNYC
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

This is about The Edge of Glory performance on Germany's Top Model. She always did Edge of Glory with pre-recorded vocal parts on the track. She would sing with them. They added vocal effects and layers of vocals. That's why it is "half." She wasn't lip synching. 

no baby... it says the "half-playback" is 50sec long, in the beginning of the entire performance (germanys next top model, in this case)

it was scheisse, used as intro ans gaga sang upon the track anyways.

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, tizian said:

She has people who do the paper work and care that everything goes hand in hand but, technically, at the end of the day she's "supreme authority" and most of those things discussed via Mail must have been sooner or later approved by her cause you know, Gaga is a boss.

i´m pretty sure bobby appoves that and askes her directly if something is not clear. would make more sense than her reading through all of this.

Guillaume Hamon

"We already had to push hard to convince them to add for gaga... so keep in mind we have to keep this one simple"

They were really scared she would make the production costs rise with expensive set demands lmao!:ladyhaha:

Schizophonic
29 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

"We already had to push hard to convince them to add for gaga... so keep in mind we have to keep this one simple"

They were really scared she would make the production costs rise with expensive set demands lmao!:ladyhaha:

would be also interessting in wich timeframe they had to put together such performances. do they have it planned weeks ahead, props made and shipped or more likely just a few days or even when she arrived at the studios for soundcheck?

they propably plan several performances in advance and decide on the fly wich add to wich show because of the local conidtions?

also interessting that she has informations on the other guests and their performances on the shows.

the audiences most likely be interessting for the security teams.

Guillaume Hamon
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

would be also interessting in wich timeframe they had to put together such performances. do they have it planned weeks ahead, props made and shipped or more likely just a few days or even when she arrived at the studios for soundcheck?

they propably plan several performances in advance and decide on the fly wich add to wich show because of the local conidtions?

also interessting that she has informations on the other guests and their performances on the shows.

the audiences most likely be interessting for the security teams.

Yeah they must have many outfits&props planned that they keep working on all along the promo tour then they decide which one to use indeed. ;) Like that if they have better ideas they can drop the planned ones but they will always have a few B plans in case something doesn't work properly. 

Yeah maybe she knows about other guest so she can check what they're doing before the show if ever she's asked about other guest work. One of the show she did that these papers discuss is "Le grand journal" and it was mixing politicians, artists, activists etc so you always prefer to know a subject and have something to say about it  if ever you're asked about that...

I bet she knows what the other guest do on the show so she's not coming after them and doing something too close to their performance like an other piano voice after the other guest piano voice etc... Everything's was well thought out! :D 

Alfonso

This is so cool :giveup:

I’m supposing this was from Mo and because he passed away his unit was put on sale and that’s why the documents aren’t stored somewhere else (?)

I would really like to see the whole archive and how they planned everything. You can also notice how it works with international promo, where the marketing directors are in charge and help to coordinate the performances :sweat:

Can we please get HD scans :giveup:

Any photos/details of the original costumes for the Grammys performance before she supposedly changed it all last minute?!?!!!!

KatieJudasGaga4
On 10/27/2018 at 1:56 PM, avyruth said:

Ok so (being the little detective i am) I re-watched the GNTM performance (since it was mentioned in the document) , and I think the TBA song was ScheiĂźe, it was just the studio version playing as an intro (idk if she lip synced to it or not) before she went and performed BTW and TEOG and you can tell she was singing live for those)

She was performing Scheisse live, I can tell since she says "mine" louder than the studio version, but the song was louder when she was singing it during the gibberish part.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived