Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Please report this ASIB review

Kyle

Featured Posts

SO I was looking through the ASIB reviews on Rottentomatoes and noticed that critic KRISTEN LOPEZ has two reviews for this movie... one positive and one negative. 

https://citizendame.podbean.com/e/episode-53-a-dame-is-born/ Which is rated as rotten with a caption of "A "shallow" retelling of a classic‐ Citizen Dame" 

As well as:

https://culturess.com/2018/10/03/a-star-is-born-is-a-polished-take-on-a-heavily-well-tread-story/

A Star is Born is a series of cliches that work well together. When the music is playing and Cooper and Gaga sing, it's magic. ‐ Culturess

So how does one woman write two completely different reviews, and have both count for Rotten tomatoes?

I'm not sure how to report crap like this but I'm sure you all can! Let's fix this!

Please report it. This girl is getting paid by different venues to promote or go against movies. She has no morals as to where the money is coming from. Please remove her from this movie rating community. 

2 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Can we message them on twitter? Anywhere to report fake news?!?!? :smh:

Her twitter handle is  @Journeys_Film

Schizophonic

the funny thing is... the movie actually has some little problems. the pace could be better in the second part, they could have extend or shortened it (depending on fully explain things or not hinting at all).
there are quite a few things we could really argue about and have a bit critic. and that would be okay because there might be something about that.

but none of those things are in their arguments. none.

to say that they dont buy the relationship and dont belive them is just bull-*%67

Amidana

I messaged her- this is what she said

"Hi there! So for the podcast we put in a collective rating based on all 4 of us. For my personal review on Culturess I didn't love it but couldn't mark it as rotten because it wasn't terrible."

Archived