Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Favorite ARTPOP track?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Favorite ARTPOP track? What was your first impression and what makes it stand out? Mine would definitely and always be mary jane holland 💚

large.jpg

It's funny how when I first listened to this song, I was new to ARTPOP and Gaga in general and thought that the "Mary! Jane! Holland!" was sooo fun and joined in every time. When she shouted "introducing, ladies and gentleman, mary jane holland!!" I cheered and when the song transitioned into an applause too I fainted lol. It's bizarre how I can relate to the song though I don't take drugs nor drink, and I can definitely agree with the "I think that I could be fine" senses that hits me every time I feel like someone else. I was shakeningth when the demos and stems leaked too.

Each ARTPOP track blooms it's own story, what is yours?

1*OaGZFnuLTM5cn3O2Fh3C7A.jpeg

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY GOOD ONES! This is seriously her Magnum Opus (fight me!)

I would probably say the song ARTPOP though. It has such a trance to it I feel empowered and hypnotized 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ChromaticPrincess

Between ARTPOP, Applause, and SexxxDreams

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

As AP was released - Do what U want

longest time fav - Do What U want & Applause

current fav - Applause, Venus, ARTPOP

Pop Music

Gypsy. But it is almost impossible to choose because it is like my child :kara:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Davian

ARTPOP is my favorite album of her and there are so many of my favorite songs on their:kara:

My absolute favorite is Gypsy tho. It is sad, empowering and fun at the same time. I cried watching her up close singing Gypsy at the artRAVE

Honorable mention to MANiCURE, Swine, Applause, Aura, Venus and G.U.Y:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived