💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB goes #1 in New Zealand

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

ASIB (the film) came out this last week in New Zealand and now the soundtrack has finally hit #1!

"Shallow" also reaches a new peak at #2  ("Shotgun" by George Ezra c*ck blocking)

It debuted at #6

GO GAGA!

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_540.gif

Source: https://nztop40.co.nz/chart/albums

thatfoxyfeeling

It's gonna go #1 in Australia too. :excited2: Shallow has a good chance to go #1. :pray: Oceania stanning her again. :tony:

Swallow

and Shallow just reached #1 on NZ's Spotify so it's coming for #1 aswell :party: 

Es solo una paja entre colegas

sarahb
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's gonna go #1 in Australia too. :excited2: Shallow has a good chance to go #1. :pray: Oceania stanning her again. :tony:

I bet not many other countries had Gaga have a top 10 hit in both 2017 and 2018 :giggle:

Omg I'm so proud of us :diane:

NZ honestly does not stan Gaga, I've heard her on the radio I think a total of twice since the three times I heard MR :selena: BUT THEN I HEARD SHALLOW TWICE :firega:

WE LOVE HER AGAIN I'M SO PROUD :firega:

1 hour ago, Swallow said:

and Shallow just reached #1 on NZ's Spotify so it's coming for #1 aswell :party: 

Oh my yes! Australia next! Poor Japan though. If they stan in December, she’s achieved the impossible! 

Swallow
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Oh my yes! Australia next! Poor Japan though. If they stan in December, she’s achieved the impossible! 

Don't worry about Japan, they are patient and ready to stan. The movie will easily earn $25M+ in Japan alone when they release it :classy:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived