💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone know the source of this photo?

MEM

Featured Posts

I’ve only seen a fan acct post this but they won’t tell me the source. Does anyone know? It’s adorable and I want to know if there are more pictures...

Also, her outfit/hair looks like the scene where Ally destroys the frames :toofunny:

So I’m low key wondering if it’s a BradGa moment where he’s teaching her how to hold the guitar... 

Is this suppose to be a promo pic.??

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JustifyMyLove
1 hour ago, MEM said:

I’ve only seen a fan acct post this but they won’t tell me the source. Does anyone know? It’s adorable and I want to know if there are more pictures...

Also, her outfit/hair looks like the scene where Ally destroys the frames :toofunny:

So I’m low key wondering if it’s a BradGa moment where he’s teaching her how to hold the guitar... 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Bradley

Slightly off-topic, but Gaga's facial expression after she smashed those frames when she was sitting on the floor watching the shattered pieces was one of the most powerful scenes in the movie, and probably the richest emotion she has ever displayed in her acting career.

She didn't say a word and yet her expression was full of utter despair and hopelessness.

Also the scene where she was in front of the piano not knowing what to play was also extremely depressing.

And to see her rise from her state of despair, and choosing to move forward after I'll Never Love Again, was truly the moment when the star was born.

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Slightly off-topic, but Gaga's facial expression after she smashed those frames when she was sitting on the floor watching the shattered pieces was one of the most powerful scenes in the movie, and probably the richest emotion she has ever displayed in her acting career.

She didn't say a word and yet her expression was full of utter despair and hopelessness.

Also the scene where she was in front of the piano not knowing what to play was also extremely depressing.

And to see her rise from her state of despair, and choosing to move forward after I'll Never Love Again, was truly the moment when the star was born.

Amen. It just breaks. my. heart.

Archived