Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have republican stans?

gagarox

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

There’s a few in GGD.

Not that it’s important but Donald and Melania were fans of Gaga in 2010. Melania even went to the Monster Ball. 

37 minutes ago, Bio said:

Oh honey there's quite a few of those in here lol

Every time they rear their ugly heads, I have to take a break for a while. The idea that anyone who would spend their time here could also support the U.S.'s white nationalist party is disgusting. :messga::interestinga:

AStarIsBorn21
49 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Every time they rear their ugly heads, I have to take a break for a while. The idea that anyone who would spend their time here could also support the U.S.'s white nationalist party is disgusting. :messga::interestinga:

I don’t want to get political on here but... what exactly has the Democratic Party done for non-white people in America? Put a biracial guy as president? Look at places like Detroit, which is still labeled the least safe city in the US, despite being ruled by Democrats for over 50 years. And right now, under Republican rule, African Americans have seen a record low unemployment rate. You can talk all you want about how racists and bigots support the Republican Party but at the end of the day Democrats aren’t any better. And the fact that Hillary Clinton used to oppose gay marriage, but all the sudden decided to use our community for votes when she ran, does that not make you question anything like, at all? I’m not telling you to change your viewpoints or anything as I appreciate ALL diversity, even that of thought (which surprisingly many Democrats are apposed of), but I do stand by research and knowledge before mindlessly supporting a political party. https://youtu.be/ILQXW2Ob1PU

2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I don’t want to get political on here but... what exactly has the Democratic Party done for non-white people in America? Put a biracial guy as president? Look at places like Detroit, which is still labeled the least safe city in the US, despite being ruled by Democrats for over 50 years. And right now, under Republican rule, African Americans have seen a record low unemployment rate. You can talk all you want about how racists and bigots support the Republican Party but at the end of the day Democrats aren’t any better. And the fact that Hillary Clinton used to oppose gay marriage, but all the sudden decided to use our community for votes when she ran, does that not make you question anything like, at all? I’m not telling you to change your viewpoints or anything as I appreciate ALL diversity, even that of thought (which surprisingly many Democrats are apposed of), but I do stand by research and knowledge before mindlessly supporting a political party. https://youtu.be/ILQXW2Ob1PU

What makes you think he is a Democrat?

AStarIsBorn21
Just now, Pantera said:

What makes you think he is a Democrat?

True. But considering Gaga and most of her fan base are Democrats, I can safely assume he has no problem with them, as he only mentioned how bad Republicans are. Just informing people that if they want to accuse Republicans of something, they should do their research before. 

GypsyBabe

Well I mean, not all Republicans are monstrous...I think. :selena: So there may be some kind loving ones who love Gaga and    everything she stands for... :poot:

⚯͛

Archived