Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga only speaking female in ASIB

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 10/25/2018 at 7:30 PM, FATCAT said:

Nope. They didn't even let him have lines!

giphy.gif

They didnโ€™t not have lines, back then they only had the technology to show video. Any sound or music was coming from a separate entity playing it while the film rolledย 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

What about or favorite biological women willam and shangelaย :oprah:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Mirages
45 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm not talking about those instances though. I agree. Some of the stuff he did was inexcusable, but talking about her music career specifically, there's absolutely no reason to want to attack him for speaking the truth. Ally was being manipulated and she didn't realize it; someone needed to get through her head about that, and Jack was frankly the only character who could.ย 

But wasn't he manipulating her in a sense too?ย 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Reality
Just now, Mirages said:

But wasn't he manipulating her in a sense too?ย 

I don't think it was manipulation. They had a mutual love for each other, and that was real. It's not like their relationship was completely one-sided.ย 

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

Swallow

I'm sorry but this has to be one of the dumbest threads I've come across. So now this is "problematic"? Bye.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Mirages
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't think it was manipulation. They had a mutual love for each other, and that was real. It's not like their relationship was completely one-sided.ย 

It wasn't but he definitely influenced her... She loved him that's why she stayed with him. But he did gave her "a sound" at the beginning and then she came back to it with INLA. It was a powerful scene, but if she wrote the song herself or we've heard a different version from him that she reworked it'd be a more defining star moment I think.ย 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Reality
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

It wasn't but he definitely influenced her... She loved him that's why she stayed with him. But he did gave her "a sound" at the beginning and then she came back to it with INLA. It was a powerful scene, but if she wrote the song herself or we've heard a different version from him that she reworked it'd be a more defining star moment I think.ย 

I don't think he necessarilyย gaveย her a sound. Look at songs like Always Remember Us This Way and Look What I Found. Those were songs she wrote herself and she still very much kept her own voice in both of those songs. What Jack did was give Ally a platform to introduce herself to the world to. He didn't give her anything besides fame.ย 

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

Archived