Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Bombs delivered to Trump criticizers: Gaga at risk?

Katie14

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Am i the only that finds it suspicious that this al happening right before Halloween 

Yes. Mid-terms...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

I'm sure she has a skilled security team. Things like these are expected not only for politicians but also popstars. She will be fine.

ChromaticPrincess
5 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Am i the only that finds it suspicious that this al happening right before Halloween 

Lmao why 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I doubt it, even if it did she will be okay. Celebrity’s probably have people hired to go through the theur mail and package so before they get handed to them so I wouldn’t be worried

River

IS she at home or in NYC?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LateToCult
45 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Shane dawson should make a conspiracy video about this

Another uninformed video made to please the conspiracy theorists? No thanks. :huntyga:

FATCAT

Anything is possible, Gaga's team should be worried and taking precautions if they aren't already, but she's probably not very high on a list of targets. Unless you follow her, you probably won't see her critiques. A lot of the people targeted were people that Trump directly tweeted or responded to.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I doubt it, even if it did she will be okay. Celebrity’s probably have people hired to go through the theur mail and package so before they get handed to them so I wouldn’t be worried

Most have P.O boxes that are a facade to a real address, and the Post offices are on red alert looking for these types of packages. 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
50 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I was thinking that this could be a Halloween prank

They're actual bombs, it's beyond "prank". It's terrorism.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Meh. I feel like the people who received the devices are either Trump's arch enemies or very prominent democratic figures. Gaga is maybe a bit of both but neither, really. People who are more likely to get something are probably like Rachel Maddow, Rosie O'Donnell etc.

John Brennan received one at CNN, and he's not a democrat. Just a critic. I think everyone should take it seriously, low-threat or not, especially public figures like Gaga.

Purr more, hiss less.

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

I would say that's extremely unlikely.. If for no other reason than that Gaga spends so much time traveling for work that it would make it hard to even know where she would be at any given moment 

But what if she's travelling and her doggos receive the bomb - they don't know what to do with the bomb :ohno:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Archived