Black Eyes VS Alibi

C1trus

Black Eyes VS Alibi  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like more?

• Black Eyes
    • Alibi

Featured Posts

These songs serve rock vibes (what if Gaga sang it though :oprah:) and Bradley's vocal is :tony:

Which of these Cooper solos do you bop to more?

Share your thoughts :heart:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Literally both. Black Eyes because of that mindless rock vibe (idk is that a thing), and Alibi because of the goddamn lyrics 

PlastiscGuy

I love Black Eyes instrumental, but Bradley's voice doesn't really do much for me in that track.

On the other hand, Alibi is perfect. Instrumental, vocals... Everything is perfect :kara:

PG.

Fernster7

Maybe It's Time is better than both BE and Alibi, but Alibi is my choice because I love the lyrics. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

FfFfFfFF

Alibi was co-wrote by Gaga and you can tell that is more melodic. It's my favorite Bradley song from the soundtrack.

They both are amazing but I love the "I told my dying daddy that I had to run away looked him in the eyes said there's ain't no other way" so Alibi for me:oops:

I'm probably wrong

18 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Alibi was co-wrote by Gaga and you can tell that is more melodic. It's my favorite Bradley song from the soundtrack.

The verse of Alibi reminds me of Rolling in the Deep tbh :vegas:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived