Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Joan Collins praises Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Awww...queen bitch praising the ra-ra Bitch Queen!

A friend of mine used to order Joan Collins in bars. A Tom Collins, but with tequila.

Cheers, Alexis!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

CautiousLurker

She's still alive? I mean, YAAAAS QUEEN

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

CautiousLurker
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Do you not watch AHS

lucille-bluth-arrested-development.thumb

No, well..only the Gaga season and the Gaga bits from the one after that one cuz I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing :selena:

Look, it's not my fault, I just think the show on the whole... sucks... Eyecandy tho :oops:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Bradley
50 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

No, well..only the Gaga season and the Gaga bits from the one after that one cuz I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing :selena:

Look, it's not my fault, I just think the show on the whole... sucks... Eyecandy tho :oops:

I think it's one of the greatest TV shows to ever exist.

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think it's one of the greatest TV shows to ever exist.

Thinking Lady Gaga is the best or AHS is also delusional imo lol

FlopSlurper
57 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Well those were one of the weakest seasons so I don't blame you for thinking it sucks :poot: , but the first 4 seasons and this latest one are soo good 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Well those were one of the weakest seasons so I don't blame you for thinking it sucks :poot: , but the first 4 seasons and this latest one are soo good 

They are all amazing, but it's funny cause I think Hotel, Roanoke and Cult are more entertaining than the earlier ones, save except for Coven. Jessica Lange is an astounding talent, but I'm glad she retreated from the show, the four characters she played were somewhat similar to each other, she's usually that matron who is jealous of someone and then fades into decrepitude. Jude Martin, Fiona Goode and Elsa Mars had so much in common.

Hotel, Roanoke and Cult were absent from this element and were rejuvenated in my opinion.

Bradley
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Thinking Lady Gaga is the best or AHS le also delusional imo lol

Obviously Sarah Paulson is the best, but I don't think you should call out Gaga like that. We both love AHS and I'm happy to defend the show anytime but Gaga was an addition to the show that felt fresh and timely. I personally adored her performances in Hotel and Roanoke, she's not the face of AHS, that would be Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters, but Gaga was amazing in her own way.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Obviously Sarah Paulson is the best, but I don't think you should call out Gaga like that. We both love AHS and I'm happy to defend the show anytime but Gaga was an addition to the show that felt fresh and timely. I personally adored her performances in Hotel and Roanoke, she's not the face of AHS, that would be Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters, but Gaga was amazing in her own way.

Never said she wasn't good on the contrary lol

I just think Monsters should give a but more respect to that show and people involved.  Lady Gaga is definitely good but she still needs to learn a lot as an actress. 

Just my opinion but Gaga is far from being as good as ladies like Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett and Sarah Paulson... But it is not a shade she still at the start of her acting career and still doing great at that point

CautiousLurker
31 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I've seen the very first one, the one in mental asylum and the one with the two-headed chick - I thought they were terrible... Visually stunning, yes, but the writing - I can only put up with so much cringe :selena:

Archived