💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB’s got legs for days

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

There are 2 Odeon cinemas near me (Liverpool, UK), one called Switch Island which has been losing business for years, and another new-ish huge IMAX one in the city. 

I wanted to go and see ASIB so I tried to book yesterday to see ASIB in Switch Island that night and it was SOLD OUT! I wasn’t expecting that at all, considering how dead that place has been for years now and how the movies been out a little while.

So I ended up booking the other one in the city and it was absolutely packed! When we left at the end everywhere I looked everyone was still crying :cryga:

Cant believe it’s still so busy after almost 3 weeks, totally deserved though :firega:

SlayGagaloo
9 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

My country already stopped ASIB screenings :vegas:

You live in Flopville? :madge:

Over.

BoomKack

My first screening was at the Odeon in Liverpool One :flutter:

It was at 11am the day after it was released - there must have been 10 people in there max. so I guess it's a grower!

RepentingSinner
1 hour ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I love the Naomi Smalls reference :vegas:

What reference?

FinnishGypsy

I had the same exact experience this weekend in Dallas, TX; went to go see it with my best friend and it was sold out. We then bought tickets in advance for the following day, and all the showtimes except the very first at 11:00 am were already sold out. So then we ended up seeing it the following morning, and even then the theater was close to packed.

I wonder how its going to do this weekend i can see it slipping down to #3 behind Bohemian Rhapsody and Halloween.

GypsyBabe

Every showing that I have gone to at my local theater has been packed. Even the early morning showings. It took me almost a full week to go a second time because almost all the times were sold out... 

⚯͛

Archived