💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

La Roux

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

Well recently I found a long forgotten mp3 player :rip: and I've been bopping to "Sexotheque".

I remember about a decade ago that TFM and La Roux self titled album played one after another on my Windows Media Player list.:rip:

But happened? Where is she? 

I've read that the band was dismantled and the lead singer kept the name of La Roux as a solo project. But I haven't heard of her for ages. Quite sad because their music was pure genius.

Bop sistren and let's find out what's going on.:excited:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Arcanum
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

What happen to her :emma:

Well I am hungry for more La Roux synthpoop music and I cannot find any news about ha :shrug:

Arcanum
2 minutes ago, Tove Hoe said:

Bulletproof came on the radio yesterday 

In my flop country whenever I say La Roux they immediately think I am talking about a dead lady of my father's village. :messga:

No chance I'll come across anything on radio:icega:

In 2015 she said that she had started working on a "futuristic, more innovative" third album, but after that it's like if she had disappeared...I'm really looking forward to hearing her new music, hoping she will have a small tour too! :pray:

StuckInMyMind

Bulletproof was a jam. 2009 was my favorite year for music, we had Gaga, La Roux, Agnes, Metro Station, Little Boots, Pixie Lott etc. all in one era

Arcanum
4 minutes ago, Melmoth said:

In 2015 she said that she had started working on a "futuristic, more innovative" third album, but after that it's like if she had disappeared...I'm really looking forward to hearing her new music, hoping she will have a small tour too! :pray:

Almost 4 years! The futuristic more innovative album has gone down as a dinosaur.

We-Want-New-Music.

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

ltlmnstr

The last thing she did was denounce an asshole politician from using her songs I think

She like to take her time with her music. You have to remember she split with her former partner that made their first album together.

StarstruckIllusion

Ugh I still bop to La Roux even tho her vocals are atrocious. The 8bit synth sound is SO amazing. One of my fave albums production wise

RAMROD

They were a good duet. Too bad they had to part ways after the debut album, The second album are still fine but it missing the ooomph from the first one, and I believe that's why there were lesser buzz when it was released. Unfortunate really.

Wonder if she is still making music though? And will there be 3rd album? Elly seems to be done with music or something? no news at all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived