💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Theory: LG6 in 3/2

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

TEANUS

The only way I’m down for Enigma 1.0 and Enigma 2.0 with new tracks is if Enigma 1.0 is super fan friendly so that fans who go to 1.0 don’t feel cheated cause they didn’t see the new tracks

Like there would need to be a lot of fan faves and gems (Black Jesus, Monster, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, DWUW, etc.) to make those shows just as special to the fans who fly from all around and some of this fan faves can be replaced with the new tracks

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
15 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

why would she wear it if she is sitting?:ohwell:

and she is lady gaga. literally walked in 12 inch in the streets

DQoygbbVwAE7wH7.jpg

Lmao. Well she is not sitting all the time - she had to walk.. we don’t know if she wears them all the time because we don’t see underneath her heels.. 

DitaDolla
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Lmao. Well she is not sitting all the time - she had to walk.. we don’t know if she wears them all the time because we don’t see underneath her heels.. 

DQoygbbV4AAJkrE.jpg

there, no stickers:vegas:

Leblanc

The irony that we just had an interview from her saying she isn't obsessed about her career :laughga:

I always let the good ones go

PlanetChromatica
52 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

The only way I’m down for Enigma 1.0 and Enigma 2.0 with new tracks is if Enigma 1.0 is super fan friendly so that fans who go to 1.0 don’t feel cheated cause they didn’t see the new tracks

Like there would need to be a lot of fan faves and gems (Black Jesus, Monster, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, DWUW, etc.) to make those shows just as special to the fans who fly from all around and some of this fan faves can be replaced with the new tracks

I really want Scheisse, MTN, DITD, Monster and Venus and I'm going to see it January :giveup:

Regina George
24 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

DQoygbbV4AAJkrE.jpg

there, no stickers:vegas:

I can’t with you :bye:

edengowon
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

I don't mean it that way, either. But they may not be able to enjoy her new songs live and tbh, I would be pissed if I missed the new songs live be literally 2 days :saladga: 

How do you think people felt when Gaga changed TMB and got rid of like 6 songs? :interestinga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon

Nice theory, but wouldn't it be a punch in the face to everyone going to Enigma before and not able to attend "Engima 2.0"? :oprah: 

Maybe they need to be grateful they're seeing Enigma at all? :triggered:

Luxe Ford
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

And the 3 stands for? :confused:

Marina is spirit cooking something right now, so I'll do this.

Three is a unifying force and also about creativity.

Uh oh...and a child. :udidnt:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

I don't mean it that way, either. But they may not be able to enjoy her new songs live and tbh, I would be pissed if I missed the new songs live be literally 2 days :saladga: 

but it's almost 4 months between the feb 3rd show and the may 30th show (when it continues)... imo that's enough to release new music

2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I don't believe OP at all. However you bring up a good point. The real reason she is basically refusing to talk about the album is it may cost ticket sales if fans know there will be new songs at a later date. Why buy December tickets when we know a new album is coming in February for example? 

TheSlash
40 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

How do you think people felt when Gaga changed TMB and got rid of like 6 songs? :interestinga:

That's why I don't think it would be a good idea :trollga: 

38 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Maybe they need to be grateful they're seeing Enigma at all? :triggered:

For real? :laughga:  :wtfga:  :triggered:  I (me, personally :trollga: ) would feel betrayed that I wouldn't get any other chance (bc of my financial situation or whatever) to hear new songs live :madge: .

Spoiler

That's just my personal opinion. You may see it completely different :kara: 

45 minutes ago, neptugne said:

but it's almost 4 months between the feb 3rd show and the may 30th show (when it continues)... imo that's enough to release new music

I meant that for example I would go to a show in late January and several days after she releases new music and adds them to the Enigma setlist. I wouldn't be okay with that :awkney: .

2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't believe OP at all. However you bring up a good point. The real reason she is basically refusing to talk about the album is it may cost ticket sales if fans know there will be new songs at a later date. Why buy December tickets when we know a new album is coming in February for example? 

Well, that's the economical point of view and I completely agree :lana: 

Ew, David!

edengowon
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

That's why I don't think it would be a good idea :trollga: 

For real? :laughga:  :wtfga:  :triggered:  I (me, personally :trollga: ) would feel betrayed that I wouldn't get any other chance (bc of my financial situation or whatever) to hear new songs live :madge: .

Hide contents

That's just my personal opinion. You may see it completely different :kara: 

Yeah, sorry if I sounded rude, I'm just a bit bitter about the LMs who say "Oh I'm going to like 17 Enigma shows" when I have no chance of going to even one. I understand your point of view, I agree that it would be a bad idea too. It seems like Gaga has a habit of changing setlists though so who knows? :interestinga:

TheSlash
8 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

I'm just a bit bitter about the LMs who say "Oh I'm going to like 17 Enigma shows" when I have no chance of going to even one.

Don't be. Neither I have a chance :kara: .

Ew, David!

edengowon
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Don't be. Neither I have a chance :kara: .

:kara:

Archived