Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

UK Mid-Week: Shallow #1!

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently streaming it on mine my brothers and my mams account. there all premium accounts number 1 incoming haha 

In an ideal world we would get a x factor performance for this song :messga:

If the single and album go to number 1 gaga and bradley will have the number 1 album, single and movie. And will be the first to ever do this in the UK

Gagz4Gaga
1 hour ago, warrentw said:

If the single and album go to number 1 gaga and bradley will have the number 1 album, single and movie. And will be the first to ever do this in the UK

Omg is that possible really? If it happens :nooo:

nostalgia’s for geeks

1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Omg is that possible really? If it happens :nooo:

the only other person that could have possibly done it and im trying to work it out (box office number back in the day are hard to find) might have been Elvis.

Edit: The two films elvis had out when a song and album were both at number one was G.I Blues and Blue Hawaii but I can't seem to see any information about where they were on the box office in the UK

That’s insane and also the album has raced ahead of #2 since yesterday, I think it could match its debut week sales of 30k.

The closest thing I could find online was a search to see what films were number 1 at the box office on your birthday so used the date were Elvis had the number 1 album and single and the films didn't show as number 1 so looks like Gaga and Bradley could be the only people to ever do this.

Mirrion Rizzons
4 hours ago, warrentw said:

does streaming the actual music video count or does it have to be the song one

yes it counts, but less so than streaming the actual song

3 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

been number one here in Scotland for the past 2 weeks :hor:

Scots have great taste

Archived