đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Cardi B - Money

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

Her flow is so bad, her rapping is bad, her references are repetitive. Cardi sis the album was radio-banger rap but this is... uninteresting.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, Neal said:

Her flow is so bad, her rapping is bad, her references are repetitive. Cardi sis the album was radio-banger rap but this is... uninteresting.

W

H

A

T

This is a banger! Its got power

ferretti

It's pretty good. I think the middle gets a little boring, it's not her Bad Romance, but it's def going #1, ha.

disco stick tester, inquire within

2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

W

H

A

T

This is a banger! Its got power

I’ve listened to it about three times straight tryna like it. This ain’t it. Cardi is on a rap high right now but the more material she puts out, it becomes apparent that other than the “banger” beat by her producers, she can’t rap for ****. 

myluis617

It's alright i'm waiting for Cardi to switch up from Trap style rapping. I will be fine with another Trap type album but if she does it for her third album I will be done with the Cardi Trap sound.

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

I’ve listened to it about three times straight tryna like it. This ain’t it. Cardi is on a rap high right now but the more material she puts out, it becomes apparent that other than the “banger” beat by her producers, she can’t rap for ****. 

she really can't. there are parts where she actually kills it. OTher's the rythm isn't that precise, she doesn't have that great diction. And she gives a bit of attitude, but it's not enough. Also there's no hook as well, in a song like this it's kinda important

Ego Slayer

Sorry but, where is the Flow/Bars/innuendoes? This is honestly terrible.. want to listen to a talented lyricist then STAN QUEEN NICKi, PERIOD! *explosion sound* :trollga::bye:

LordEnigma

It starts strong but with a lack of an explosive or rhythmic banging chorus - it gets really boring really fast.

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

she really can't. there are parts where she actually kills it. OTher's the rythm isn't that precise, she doesn't have that great diction. And she gives a bit of attitude, but it's not enough. Also there's no hook as well, in a song like this it's kinda important

Agreed. In a song and beat like this your flow has to transition well into each other to stop the song from blending over a repetitive beat. Her lyrics from her writers are also really drab as well. I’m gonna wait for more songs but it’s a shame that she’s using her spotlight (which is so rare for female rappers) for mediocre raps like these. Lol

Archived