Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

I dreamt of Gaga’s new album

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love

So I had a nice dream where Gaga released her new studio album. 

So the cover was of a big 3D looking plush Dark red heart. And I believe the title was a weird way to spell “love” 

I remember that it was surprise released and it had kind of a dark theme. 

Lol. I wish. 

wonderlanddynasty

I wanna dream about Gaga's new album too but NOPE my dreams decided to be about Latin exams -.-

(Btw maybe it turns out that you were right soon :happy:)

CautiousLurker

I actually had several dreams like that... in one Gaga was actually a friend of mine and she let me listen to it early and it was MAGNIFICENT - the tunes were so good that for a while after I woke up I tried to hum the melodies so I don't forget em, even tho I'm not a musician so it would be literally useless... Well, it was useless either way cuz I forgot all of em :selena:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

ChromaticPrincess

I had a dream that before she released lg6 she released some pre-The Fame era songs but they were reworked but match the theme of LG6. And she also gave them some weird music videos too. Yeah it was weird:wtfga:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

I actually had several dreams like that... in one Gaga was actually a friend of mine and she let me listen to it early and it was MAGNIFICENT - the tunes were so good that for a while after I woke up I tried to hum the melodies so I don't forget em, even tho I'm not a musician so it would be literally useless... Well, it was useless either way cuz I forgot all of em :selena:

Maybe you're a musician and that was a sign :trollga:

I have the most vivid dreams and they always include news events or things that recently happened. So the other night I had a dream where I saw Christian proposing to Gaga and it was really cute. But it was weird because Carino was vlogging the whole thing and the dream was like me watching the vlog and they basically went on a hike and jumped off some waterfall into a lake and then he just proposed. I woke up thinking it was real and I started liking Carino better because it was cute. lmao i'm so delusional :huntyga:

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, MrA said:

Maybe you're a musician and that was a sign :trollga:

I'd lie if I said the thought never crossed my mind, but I'm already proficient in one creative field (I'm an illustrator), starting in another one from a complete zero is just too intimidating :ohno:

I also sleep a lot :selena:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

SwissMonster
11 hours ago, Gagas love said:

So I had a nice dream where Gaga released her new studio album. 

So the cover was of a big 3D looking plush Dark red heart. And I believe the title was a weird way to spell “love” 

I remember that it was surprise released and it had kind of a dark theme. 

Lol. I wish. 

Are you secretly Gaga, giving LG6 Tea but undercover by telling us it was a dream? :stalkga: Yasss Gaga, give us this tEA

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Gagas love
14 hours ago, KING said:

I never had one of these dreams before. :air:

It’s depressing when you wake up in bed lol knowing that it was not real 

Gagas love
14 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Are you secretly Gaga, giving LG6 Tea but undercover by telling us it was a dream? :stalkga: Yasss Gaga, give us this tEA

Yasss monster. Drink that tea 

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

Yasss monster. Drink that tea 

giphy.gif

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived