💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

press

ASIB might win 99 awards, but loses Best Picture

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
56 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

We still have 4 months of waiting for other films to emerge so I have little faith that ASIB will hold its current momentum. For sure tho, they will not be helping their ratings if they vote for low box office, artsy films like Roma, If Beale Street Could Talk, First Man or Green Book.

All I need is Gaga winning Best Original Song.

First Man is not really artsy though.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
22 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

If it wins Best Picture. It's not her win.

All I care is Best Actress and Best Original Song

I'm rooting for every category ASIB is eligible for, even if Gaga isn't a recipient.

Gagz4Gaga

I was always in the impression that Bradley and WB didn’t make ASIB to be an awards season contender initially. Maybe like they just wanted a very well made remake of a classic Hollywood story, accompanied by a very impressive soundtrack and good box office return. Maybe at first they were just being modest about the eventual success of the film.

Along the process of making the film, everything fell into the right places: the cast, the music, the production of the film. Then maybe they realized this is a gold mine. Venice reception was huge. Critics and audience responded well. So they went all out with the campaign.

Winning any Oscar that this film can get is an achievement already. Best Picture might be the cherry on top, but even with just an Oscar or two, I’m sure Bradley, Gaga, everyone involved with the film and the fans will be very happy nonetheless.

:vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Monster7
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

"ASIB might win 99 awards, but loses Best Picture"

Well we've got Bradley and he's gonna bring that 1 award for us :vegas: 

DqB8RASUUAEnO32.jpg:large

giphy.gif

Gagaism
2 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

nobody cares about Best Picture. Just give Gaga one of the two Oscars she deserves and we're good :oops:

Lmao, but true :huntyga:

2 hours ago, S0436 said:

Everyone here would take Best Actress over Best Picture 100%

Speak for yourself, I’m hoping for Best Picture above anything else :vegas:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RAMROD

Obviously members only cares about awards to her name, so Best Actress and Best Original Song will be the only two categories that fans put attention to the most. Any of these two awards won, Gaga is one step closer to EGOT so it wouldn't hurt, at all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, FRANK1991 said:

inb4 she wins best actress and tearfully sings a verse from LG6 :awesome:

Omg Dude... I Am Here For That Moment 😎 Just Like The Vma 2010 

FentyGa

She's definitely getting best song.
Best actress? Just a nom, I think. A win would be great, but I don't know if she really will be the best of those nominated tbh.
It's not winning best direction, I don't think.
As for best picture...it'll be nominated, yeah. Don't know about winning, though.

Oriane
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

First Man is not really artsy though.

I haven't seen it but it's Damien Chazelle, I'm sure he put his personal touch in this even though it's a biopic.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

zakariah

literally who cares about Best Picture, we all know that most of us only care about what gaga gets, so if she doesn't get that best original song oscar then we're gonna get our pitchforks out :nails: 

Spoiler

i'm still pretty skeptical about her winning best actress, so for now, best original song belongs to her

Archived