💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Live stream for Lady Gaga concert in Bucharest

HeavyPunkLover

Featured Posts

In this video: http://stirileprotv....o/60603423��you can see her performing a little, and it looks like it was full!

THis one too! Sorry but I only see it on TV, and when trying to see it online my flash crashed so I presumed the first news i posted was the right one.. glad that bojana re-posted the good one :)

I love u guys and I'm so proud of the attention you give to gaga's concert in my country :)

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark

• 7Days

• WhiskeySouth

• crisTEAne

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation of the video :D

they are talking about how great the show was and about her stage costumes...how huge the stage is...Gaga was 30 minutes late...the fans were very excited to see Gaga perform...during BTW she came out from a giant vagina...there were aprox. 35.000 people at the show...fans are talking about their wish to meet Gaga...one blonde b---h was crying and upset cause she slept the night in the park just to get the monster pit key and she didn't, theh she couldn't take a picture with Gaga and she was to Koreean show too...the girl with teal hair talked about her fake fur costume...some fans are singing Alejandro...one guy was wearing hills like Gaga...

Translation of the video :D

they are talking about how great the show was and about her stage costumes...how huge the stage is...Gaga was 30 minutes late...the fans were very excited to see Gaga perform...during BTW she came out from a giant vagina...there were aprox. 35.000 people at the show...fans are talking about their wish to meet Gaga...one blonde b---h was crying and upset cause she slept the night in the park just to get the monster pit key and she didn't, theh she couldn't take a picture with Gaga and she was to Koreean show too...the girl with teal hair talked about her fake fur costume...some fans are singing Alejandro...one guy was wearing hills like Gaga...

:eww: The girl camped out and then didn't get the key, how did that happen?

So it was organized in a way that 53,000 people could not attend like in BJ's concert, but honestly, for this type of show, the organization was very nice. I would say that 35,000 people is a success. I wasn't at the concert, or the continent for that matter, but it seems like it was more than expected.

*the awkward moment when after the show is done the flop stream returns with live transmission of gaga's staff unpacking the scene.*

DrewStevens

I can kind of understand what they are saying in Romanian since I know Spanish!

Hahahaha I speak spanish and I don't understand

Edited by DrewStevens

Morphine Prince

Hahahaha I speak spanish and I don't understand

Lol, well, I can just decipher some words like "concert" and other minimal stuff. But I wouldn't understand sentences or stuff like that... you kind of have to listen carefully.

So did this work at all?

yup, as usual... :creepflop:

Well but before it crashed we could watch Starlight's performance... :lolgaga:

They called it the show of the year apparently. (the headline translated) http://stirileprotv.ro/show-buzz/entertainment/ne-pregatim-pentru-cel-mai-mare-show-din-romania-pana-unde-merge-pasiunea-fanilor-pentru-lady-gaga.html

Alexandre

*the awkward moment when after the show is done the flop stream returns with live transmission of gaga's staff unpacking the scene.*

Is the feed still on ?

MelbHawker

why can't they both be dressed in tuks... :nails:

I agree - but I think in terms of making a statement having one in a brides dress is more blunt and more effective etc.