Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why did Interscope.. (ASIB SPOILERS)

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

Katie14
13 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Well I don't think he was the one pushing her to do pop. She wanted to, and that was her work with Fusari that led to that. She talked about how pop wasn't low brow and all of that was her. The thing with Troy is he overworked her and booked her for one show after one, one TV interview after another. You remember the Marry the Night era interview where she's sitting for 30 seconds not saying anything? She was getting no sleep.

That was definitely part of her success that she was everywhere but we saw how that went in the BTW era. Her pop and her talent would've got her through anyway even with someone other than Troy, maybe not as high initially as she went but she did make it even higher without Troy.

We do give him credit but it's not fair to not criticize him when he's partly responsible for Gaga's acute situation at the end of BTWB.

The worst thing he did was not take Gaga seriously when she was in emotional and physical pain. He just kept pushing her when she needed to rest and get help. I think she got ptsd because of him because ptsd is largely a result of people not being treated with care after experiencing traumatic event. Gaga was getting at that idea with the letter she wrote a few years ago. 

derpmonster
19 hours ago, GGDTim26 said:

Omg is there a link to this 

8 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

link pleaseeee

Look at her eyes. I read an article by the interviewer about this interview. She said that this interview had been scheduled and rescheduled multiple times (because Troy kept overbooking) and she finally did it and talked about how she hadn't slept for a very long time.

The interviewer was mildly annoyed but also sympathetic.

Edit: I was wrong, this is not the Marry The Night era, this is early ARTPOP/Applause.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

21 hours ago, snakes said:

Frederick and Natalie are in the scene when she is getting ready for the Grammies and Jackson says he has to leave earlier

Omg now I want to watch the movie again

Your avi creeps me out :air:

38 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Look at her eyes. I read an article by the interviewer about this interview. She said that this interview had been scheduled and rescheduled multiple times (because Troy kept overbooking) and she finally did it and talked about how she hadn't slept for a very long time.

Edit: I was wrong, this is not the Marry The Night era, this is early ARTPOP/Applause.

She really looks half asleep

Or high:laughga:

Mirrion Rizzons
47 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

oh this one, wasn't the pause an edit though? 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

oh this one, wasn't the pause an edit though? 

Nah it wasn't

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

39 minutes ago, Clip said:

Omg now I want to watch the movie again

Your avi creeps me out :air:

glad i get that reaction :vegas:
that's Arca by Jesse Kanda , you should check them out:interestinga:

SwissMonster

Omg, this is literally one of the biggest questions I have. Why would Interscope, purposely put themself in a bad spot :oprah: Maybe it is a „sorry we admit our faults in the past, so we deserve to be the asses“, but still, this is a company, I can’t imagine them beeing „YASSSS GIVE US THE SHADE“, I mean :chica:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

All I know is, LG gave Interscope free promotion by including them in this movie which is becoming a cultural phenomenon. They forever owe her. I want them to campaign hard for Grammys, payola, freedom, you name it.

Little kids watching the movie will now want to grow up and get signed to INTERSCOPE records, duh

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Oh girl I had been knew

Katie14
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

She hadnt slept because she did a photo shoot where she had to stay still for hours and was awake for 48 hours doing that. I think it was a project with Robert Wilson. 

Archived