Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About JWT DVD?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

We will.. But I guess its up to her label when and how.

:messga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

vinster13
2 hours ago, Gaga oh lala said:

Even though I saw Gaga at the Joanne World Tour in Omaha. I still want the DVD to relive my experience again maybe  out of the blue it  she  release it if she doesn't that's okay with me.

omg super off topic i was there!!!!

8 hours ago, dvrwis said:

what is it? i dont know this thread 

Joanne World Tour, hypothetical DVD thereof

Bella Goth
14 hours ago, Nemo said:

Joanne World Tour, hypothetical DVD thereof

you know im being sarcasm rite? hahaha

SwissMonster

I love how we pretend that it’s like an actual confirmed thing :toofunny:

Also, IF it comes out, I think a DVD or Netflix exclusive 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

It's not getting a release. The shows that were recorded are not up to par with the rest of the tour. she was drained vocally and physically at that point. Needless to say she literally canceled the next dates. 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

As long its coming and is not like the artrave audio quality. I dont care when it comes.

Darcklighter22

We have a scene from one of the shows In A star is Born....that's pretty much what we will get :ohwell:

I am still hoping it gets released but who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, Negev said:

It's not getting a release. The shows that were recorded are not up to par with the rest of the tour. she was drained vocally and physically at that point. Needless to say she literally canceled the next dates. 

It’s funny that you say that as if you have any knolowdge. She gave her all in those two dates, even went as far as filming Scheibe and Bad Romance twice.

You girls need to realise that editing takes time and it will eventually come out. I’m betting on a thanksgiving release - on Netflix or HBO.

VillainTina
11 minutes ago, ghs said:

It’s funny that you say that as if you have any knolowdge. She gave her all in those two dates, even went as far as filming Scheibe and Bad Romance twice.

You girls need to realise that editing takes time and it will eventually come out. I’m betting on a thanksgiving release - on Netflix or HBO.

SIS .... The HBO special Was Filmed Febuary 21-22, 2011 and was edited and ready for viewing/promo by May 7th 2011.

Gaga litterally has the power in her fingertips, joanne world tour shoudve been our chrismas/thansgiving gifts.

i truly belive if it wasnt  for ASIB, Gaga woudve gave us some visuals for us to watch this winter :nails:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

On 10/24/2018 at 6:39 PM, ghs said:

I'm basing that statement off of two facts - she did perform very well but struggled on several songs, had staging issues etc. and second she was reaching her limit as far as her pain was going, she took off the heels on the last few dates, etc.

She was not at her best in those shows which is why I believe it had been canceled and isn't coming. Sorry. 

Archived