đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets about trans rights, mentions Trump

Dawson

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

And I JUST saw an article the other day that Gaga “needs to be an advocate again”.  Those writers can have several seats.   :legend: 

Remember, she’ll have to keep tweeting these things, and we’ll have to keep fighting, until people who respect the LGBTQ+ community are in positions of power.  So vote on November 6th, US monsters!

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sandrology
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Not sure why this is “brave” of her but I’m glad she’s talking about it at her level of fame!

Well it's "brave" because she is choosing sharing her personal and political views over her career...

How long did TayTay live in silence? Since forever? She did that for a reason. Not even Adele is talking about politics.

Phaye Monster

No matter how famous she becomes, she always takes the time to say something meaningful, and I love her for that.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Well it's "brave" because she is choosing sharing her personal and political views over her career...

How long did TayTay live in silence? Since forever? She did that for a reason. Not even Adele is talking about politics.

They aren't obliged to tho :selena: 

Sanne Godijn
16 minutes ago, roomdivide said:

Adele's admitted to being a Labor supporter

Whats a labor supporter?

Smother Em Eh

Queen of standing up for trans rights 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LordEnigma
40 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Gaga has done that throughout most of her career. BTW was brave of her - she could have easily been thrown out of the industry and she took a risk with that song... but this tweet is “on brand” for lack of a better term. She’s spoken out about these issues and continues to speak on these issues.

Im happy with what she’s doing but I don’t see her as being brave because of it.

roomdivide
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Whats a labor supporter?

The morderate left-wing party in UK are the Labour Party. 

2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Not sure why this is “brave” of her but I’m glad she’s talking about it at her level of fame!

Seeing what Trump is doing to certain groups, it takes a brave person to stand up to him. Politicians are scared to

ltlmnstr

Remember when she said she'd chain herself to The White House and sing Bad Romance til same-sex marriage was legal? 

She's still That Rah Rah Bitch!

WE STAN!

Archived