Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow #2 on U.K. midweek chart!

PlanetChromatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed my mam up to Apple Music for the 30 days and had her play the song and my brother has Apple Music so asked him to download both versions of the album 

I’ve bought both copies of Shallow on Google Play, Amazon, iTunes and 7 Digital. that’s 8 copies in total. 

Do the same.

PlanetChromatica
22 minutes ago, Rio said:

I’ve bought both copies of Shallow on Google Play, Amazon, iTunes and 7 Digital. that’s 8 copies in total. 

Do the same.

How do you buy digital outside of those stores?

21 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

How do you buy digital outside of those stores?

what do you mean???? they’re the only digital download retailers I can think of...

15 minutes ago, melon said:

ok take a chill pill like right now, what happened to people being friendly online?  not all of us are charts followers or know this stuff, try changing your tone when you speak to others because there’s honestly no need to talk like that to other fans who just want to help / suggest.  

I removed the “for the final goddamn time” part. Was that really unfriendly? Because the rest of the comment was me educating and helping/suggesting. We have Trump out detrimenting LGBT rights and “for the final goddamn time” was unfriendly?

2 hours ago, melon said:

Trump is irrelevant to these comments and is just a whataboutism.

Your comment just came across as rude and talking down to me, I don’t know and don’t care anymore if you meant it that way.

I’m not arguing here at all, this probably doesn’t mean anything to you, but when I opened this site and saw your comment talking down to me, I felt s***.  My feelings and the feelings of others don’t have to mean anything to you (they should, people should always be aware of how their words/actions make others feel), but they do to me and politeness and tone goes a long way in life. 

Again you probably think this is ridiculous - hence the comparison to Trump - I am just being frank that you made me feel small on a website where that shouldn’t have a place.

I’m not going to reply or read any reply to this but genuinely wish you well anyway. 

edit: oh and if you think this is completely overblown (it is) it’s because it’s aimed at a lot of people on here and your comment just made me snap, which is probably unfair on you but it needed to be said :kara:

how do i delete my comment? i was helping u guys out. none of it sounded rude in any way.

are you trying to get me deleted off here? i hardly said anything wrong. now you’re making me feel awful when it was nowhere near my intention. i come on this website for an escape. i was helping, i’m more annoyed everyone has believed this VPN thing works, when it doesn’t. 

Archived