Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musician

Lithuanian pop star covers Shallow

Featured Posts

Miracle

I still haven't seen a single cover where they actually hit the right notes. Shallow is a really difficult song to sing.

CautiousLurker

My country of birth finally did something not stupid, color me surprised... but not impressed :interestinga: 

desparate-depression-riddled-d*ck-obsessed-horndog... 4masc

Killa

did she had an infarct after this. :huntyga: anyways this was good. If he didnt sing affected pitch wouldnt be compromised:huntyga: but what can we do. The guitar was good

Michael Lucas

The guy sings better than her. But I think she knew how to adapt the melody to her voice on the first chorus. The bridge and the last chorus were almost a disaster imo.

Ruthy
7 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

The guy sings better than her. But I think she knew how to adapt the melody to her voice on the first chorus. The bridge and the last chorus were almost a disaster imo.

Well, tbh only gaga can slay Shallow:oops: /end thread

Mustang
1 minute ago, MrA said:

I thought that was you on your profile pic :saladga: 

It is :sis:

Never let you fall apart Together we’ll dance in the dark

Ruthy
4 minutes ago, MrA said:

I thought that was you on your profile pic :saladga: 

I wish :emma:

brucee

i wish to see you sing as good as her :) there is air in her voice sometimes but then it's more than Okay. 

TheSlash

Her singing the chorus, especially the "I'm off the deep end..." sounds more like breathing out and the last chorus... :neyde:  :madge:  :nooo: . Their voices in general sound good, tho :golfclap: . Shallow seems to only be singable by Gaga and Bradley themselves :selena: 

An original mess since 1751

Ruthy
16 hours ago, Epione said:

Nieko gero :awkney:

Lietuvos galim net nebandyt lygint su kitų šalių atlikėjais :selena: čia vis dar gyvuoja Rytis Cicinas:selena: